Mod Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads [v0.3.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thought "Strangers on Paper" sounded familiar, I played it using a Universal mod, but when Chapter 2 comes out, I will be looking forward to trying your mod. Thank you so much for that.
I haven't got to play it yet but it looked slick while modding it. I was not overly impressed with the code (it's not terrible by any stretch but a little wonky) but I was impressed by the visuals and the grammar seemed intact. I'm looking forward to reading through it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I haven't got to play it yet but it looked slick while modding it. I was not overly impressed with the code (it's not terrible by any stretch but a little wonky) but I was impressed by the visuals and the grammar seemed intact. I'm looking forward to reading through it.
I think you'll like it, I did enjoy the first chapter myself, I did two sets of saves, one for each storyline, and both was enjoyable for me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm back to it after last night's wicked thunderstorms. Deciding how deep to go into the ChoiceGuide but I reckon all the way is the only way so I'm packing as much info as I can into the little choice menus including xtra unlock information:
1685454457090.png

I've also sorted the alt-character renaming to be completely dynamic including all stats, ChoiceGuide info, etc. In this example the first screeny is Kim with her default name and the second where I renamed her "KimKim" in SanchoCheats. The event var stats are changed too but I don't have them open in this example snapshot:
1685453097633.png 1685453110208.png

"Chasing Sunsets" apparently has another new update out (this makes patch #4) so I have to get to it today as well. Busy day and I've yet to account for IRL responsibilities yet.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I second this, Thank you very much for all the great work you do.
Games wouldn´t be the same without a sancho mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I found what I believe to be a rather serious bug which I reported to the dev in the VN's thread here.

It's not game crashing but rather drastically effects Relp points and scenes. Awaiting the dev's response.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I found what I believe to be a rather serious bug which I reported to the dev in the VN's thread here.

It's not game crashing but rather drastically effects Relp points and scenes. Awaiting the dev's response.
Bug is resolved and dev is testing the outcome now. Another dev I am very comfortable working with. This ate some time but it had to be sorted proper to the vision he had in his head... not what I thought he might have meant.

Enough of that... is it whiskey-thirty yet? Long day.

Reactions: Blackowl97 and Ganj

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm still at it, don't think I've kicked the bucket yet. As always I sincerely believe your patience will be worth it as I polish this beast up so that you can simply enjoy the VN at it's best presentation with the options that you want. I'm not close enough to code cleanup to give a timeline but know I'm still at it and will put in at least my normal 16hrs but will stop soon to grab a bite to eat... sippin' whiskey on an empty stomach will only provides so much nourishment :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure I missed one scene for SanchoGallery but I'm close to getting to code cleanup stage:
1685501590353.png 1685501620586.png
Notice the 13hr difference in the two auto-saves... been a long day and it started about 3hrs before that first auto-save.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure I missed one scene for SanchoGallery but I'm close to getting to code cleanup stage:
Notice the 13hr difference in the two auto-saves... been a long day and it started about 3hrs before that first auto-save.
So, is there quite a bit of content? Was waiting on the mod before I try the game, as I've never played it, and looking at the "tags" unless they are not updated, it seems pretty vanilla?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, is there quite a bit of content? Was waiting on the mod before I try the game, as I've never played it, and looking at the "tags" unless they are not updated, it seems pretty vanilla?
Well, prior to this update was basically it's debut, so this now has a bit more meat on the bone... but it is only chapter one so it's still just getting started. It's certainly better than the average production but too early to tell if it'll be a homerun even though I have faith in this particular dev.

Gotta get back to it, it's getting late here and I still need a meal... I don't think I can finish this until the morning but I'll try.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, prior to this update was basically it's debut, so this now has a bit more meat on the bone... but it is only chapter one so it's still just getting started. It's certainly better than the average production but too early to tell if it'll be a homerun even though I have faith in this particular dev.

Gotta get back to it, it's getting late here and I still need a meal... I don't think I can finish this until the morning but I'll try.
I don't mind most games, just want some lewd goodies to :lepew:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. I've been up for a while and finishing the code cleanup and testing. Everything looks good except a few minor UI tweaks I want to make to get some columns etc looking like I want. That said I'm really close and will have this in your hands very soon. I know this one took a bit longer than normal but I wanted to make sure everything was correct and I wanted to spend some time with the dev to insure I was on the same page. Hopefully this will all result in the most refined product that I can provide. We'll see soon enough. Anyway, I'm back to it to knock this thing out.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote