Yiff.party is down or gone?

NOOBSTARK

Nov 14, 2020
i'd like to introduce you guys to our first furry server, Yifur Party! specially made for furry lovers and Yiff.Party members.
View attachment 903184

RAWR! first come, first served.
When Model Patreon things come like you built this discord for furry lovers
i want to know when a site or something came up for patreon models as yiff is gone
i cant buy models stuff from patreon and found this site where Amazing people working to build a yiff alternative

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
When Model Patreon things come like you built this discord for furry lovers
i want to know when a site or something came up for patreon models as yiff is gone
i cant buy models stuff from patreon and found this site where Amazing people working to build a yiff alternative
well, i could add a selling channel for members here

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Isn't it a website pirating Patreon users in the open? I have always been surprised at how it existed in [otherwise pirate-phobic] America. Usually, piracy is only allowed in [based] Russia and China. What gives?

JustGotBabied@Park

Nov 16, 2020
I DONT KNOW WHY DOES IT HAPPENS THIS YEAR...I MEANT CANT YOU DELETED IT ON JANUARY AT LEAST? THIS YEAR HAS GONE SO BAD FOR HUMANITY SO FAR.ITS GETTING WORST WHEN A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD BE FUN NO LONGER EXIST...IT CANT GET ANY WORST...

Reactions: lazychicken

JustGotBabied@Park

Nov 16, 2020
It's just the database, and a fairly well updated one too. They're not as useful without the actual files/data but the html files can still be scraped for links. If he actually has the data then he just saved the internet. Whether he's the YP admin or not is debatable, but that doesn't matter.

edit: and yes the files are clean, the database has at least 24k patreon creators in it
BYW HOW CAN I OPEN IT...? SORRY IM IMMATURE CAN I RAN IT ON PYTHON FOR SOME REASON....?

UmU

Dec 26, 2018
Most of the "decent backups" are way too small for what it really is/was.
The actual size of the data from a week ago is 31.3TB + ~30GB of HTML/JSON. Not 60TB.

I'll be slowly looking for a way to get the data to someone who can house and upload that amount of data.
If I do not forget and care enough, I will upload the HTML and JSON in a few days.
Hi Ilovetidies! If you want to distribute it to multiple people i'd love to help you. I own a gsuite with an unlimited amount of storage and multiple gbit servers/seedboxes to help get it distributed. I am also in contact with people planning to create something similar to yiff.party (although i don't know about that, i'd just love to help with teamdrives and storage).

I'd love to help you with distributing that amazing backup all over the internet, i'd love it if you could contact me on discord (UmU#8192) or reply to this post for other contact information.

Last edited:

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Isn't it a website pirating Patreon users in the open? I have always been surprised at how it existed in [otherwise pirate-phobic] America. Usually, piracy is only allowed in [based] Russia and China. What gives?
You could ask the same about this same website.

scalopian

Dec 3, 2017
Most of the "decent backups" are way too small for what it really is/was.
The actual size of the data from a week ago is 31.3TB + ~30GB of HTML/JSON. Not 60TB.

I'll be slowly looking for a way to get the data to someone who can house and upload that amount of data.
If I do not forget and care enough, I will upload the HTML and JSON in a few days.

Are you saying you have a full 31.3TB data dump of the server? Where does that number come from?