Yiff.party is down or gone?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Yiff.Party and Kemo sites are still down. which proves my point, that's why i said that i'd make discord server in first place.
still relevant.. Yifur Party Discord Server

vangaurdtitan101

Feb 4, 2019
Isn't it a website pirating Patreon users in the open? I have always been surprised at how it existed in [otherwise pirate-phobic] America. Usually, piracy is only allowed in [based] Russia and China. What gives?
Most artist are to poor and/or dumb to make a copyright claim on their work. Also most people on patreon are making fanart, which is technically illegal to make profit from, so no court would rule in their favor in the first place. The only people that are able to dmca people consistently are camwhores and cosplayers since their body falls under their "IP" If I'm not mistaken, but only a few of them actively do so.

LittlebyLittle

Nov 17, 2020
Is there any chance that Discord going to ban this? because me and my friends has made a Group likr this to share some naughty things back then and got banned after a few weeks... even though we only join using links only...

Pikaru16

Jan 2, 2020
It's a shame that Yiff.party no longer exists but to be honest the best hentai artists only deliver by mail. I personally only used it to download mods. I try to use kemono.party but I see that it still doesn't work 100% and all I see are images.

dan2paul

Oct 3, 2020
data.yiff.party is also down, and I heard it's coming down with an admin who won't help others make a new one.

Jo08070

Nov 11, 2020
I was was checking this forum hourly last week until I took a break hoping yiff.party would return when I came back. But judging by how everyone’s talking it seems like that didn’t happen. This is just another thing to add to the pile of things that where shit this year. What a fucking piece of shit asshole you’d have to be to fucking delete your whole server out of existence without warning. I see what you guys are attempting, and I salute you. Godspeed.

Fate's End

Dec 9, 2016
It's just the database, and a fairly well updated one too. They're not as useful without the actual files/data but the html files can still be scraped for links. If he actually has the data then he just saved the internet. Whether he's the YP admin or not is debatable, but that doesn't matter.

edit: and yes the files are clean, the database has at least 24k patreon creators in it
By scraped for links, do you mean that it has the creator pages and the posts openable to read? Because that would at least be quite helpful for making sure that at least stuff like short stories and reaction channel links aren't lost, even if the attachments are.

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
Here are the said HTML/JSON files
So with this I was able to grab links from two reactions channels for myself (Semblance of Sanity, Brandon Likes Movies). Those were the main reason I was using yiff.party anyway. Very nice, I appreciate it.

Obviously this is just old stuff now, but it's still useful. It's like what Fate's End said above, you can open these html files to grab links to google drives and shit like that. You need to know what yiff.party ID the patreon user had though. Like for example, I google search "yiff.party semblance of sanity", and one of the top links will be something like yiff.party/4209723. The 4209723 is what you want.

Elipstarp

Nov 16, 2020
With the downfall of Yiff Party, I'll miss all of the 3D content/assets for Source Filmmaker. Anyway, here's to a potential new beginning with whatever the alternative is.

Kyonshin

Mar 27, 2018
kemono.party can be the alternative, this site as already had a lot of creators content but actualy he sucks.. Always get the error 502 and you need to refresh 150 times just to see 1 picture.

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ahhh, so it's not just me.

Could it be that the servers are just overwhelmed by yiff.party people using it now too? I can access the first few people when I search for no artist name and the rest show 502.

weroar

Apr 26, 2020
Ahhh, so it's not just me.

Could it be that the servers are just overwhelmed by yiff.party people using it now too? I can access the first few people when I search for no artist name and the rest show 502.
Nah i've been using kemono for almost a year now, its always been like that but not as bad. Also I think people were importing stuff like crazy so maybe that also caused a problem.

xRogue

Oct 15, 2017
So with this I was able to grab links from two reactions channels for myself (Semblance of Sanity, Brandon Likes Movies). Those were the main reason I was using yiff.party anyway. Very nice, I appreciate it.

Obviously this is just old stuff now, but it's still useful. It's like what Fate's End said above, you can open these html files to grab links to google drives and shit like that. You need to know what yiff.party ID the patreon user had though. Like for example, I google search "yiff.party semblance of sanity", and one of the top links will be something like yiff.party/4209723. The 4209723 is what you want.
You can see the creator ID from the creators.json file where there are all the info associated to the each creator, and ofc the name too. Then you can go to that creator json file page that has the same ID and grab all the links you want (there are all the posts info in that file) and the overall backup is basically almost up to the date to the very moment yiff gone down 1 week ago, it just miss 1-2 days of imports. Unfortunately it can't help with data uploaded to patreon (yiff) directly but we can get all the external links downloads and that's already great. (the creators I followed actually only use those and they're a lot)

OnNoNotAgain

Jun 16, 2020
and the dev of kemono party (I just assume he is 'cuz he implied he was) said they're actively working on the server .. they're doing some pretty major work to allow the server to handle all the people .. it should be on page 27 or 28 or something, go read that

Steveen26

Nov 18, 2020
now that yiff.party is gone , I can't see my favorite content from patreon
I saw it all on Wednesdays without missing and now I can't
i visit kemono.party and has its very old content :(

Last edited: