Yiff.party is down or gone?

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I thought Nekohouse would be that considering Kemono stopped updating Subscribestar and Fanbox but nope. It's empty, hollow, and thud.
Unfortunately, it seems like Nekohouse has more functioning importers than Kemono now. Kemono finally disabled the Patreon importer for fixes, leaving only Discord working, which still has a bunch of bugs. I can't get a clear idea of why exactly their development team is such dog shit. I read somewhere on their message board that it was the guaranteed vacation months in Sweden, mid-June to mid-August, but it's been breaking down past few years.

Some nuggets from the kemono admin:
1726160534016.png 1726160552901.png
Coomer's OF importer first up to be fixed, meanwhile everything is broken on kemono.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
worse thanks to Discord's recent downgrade to limiting image sizes to 10mb, there's really no point to importing the servers
also rampant CP/Malware spamming on partychan
Some servets have higher limits if they are boosted and you can still scrap static URLs if artists are too lazy to change them every month. So it's still worrh imo. :cool:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I don't really know the specifics of law surrounding sites like Kemono, but they have a legal statement, which I don't know if applies to exclusively to Swedish websites/citizens.

It might be partially why the admin is not having an easy time getting developers. The site gets blocked in a few places inside and out of the EU, and not sure how many people are willing/able to helping the site out, let alone make a clone of it.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter