• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yiff.Party is Going down, Can anyone start development of an alternative?

billox

Mar 1, 2021
Wish someone would start a new yiff.party. Kemono doesn't really have much sims cc and is too slow

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn the site was working great a few days ago, now it's just down 90% of the time

However the looks of the site are much better than yiff.party

LordSimpMe

Mar 9, 2021
This kind of works. You can use the Wayback machine to view some of the contents before the site got shutdown.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Kemono is starting to pick up on reliability and features, but one thing they don't have is the dedicated community of uploaders. Many artists, while present, are weeks or months behind on updating.

Reactions: ViviX12

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Kemono is working for now but it takes sometime to load and it appears that searching artist by name or even clicking the "next arrow page" is apparently broken (Stuck on the first page). So to have to be lucky that the artist you looking for actually show up on it. For now, you have to use I.D number to search them by link. I'll give them time for them to sort out those issues.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Kemono is working on reliability and has reverted the recent UI changes due to them being the source of unreliability. It's working pretty well now, aside from (once again) some people losing their favorites during the switch.

Reactions: ViviX12
Dec 4, 2020
Kemono is working on reliability and has reverted the recent UI changes due to them being the source of unreliability. It's working pretty well now, aside from (once again) some people losing their favorites during the switch.
Yea galleries & posts are loading almost straight away for me now. If it stays like this then the site just moved to the next level.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Somebody help me please. How to import multiple id's onto kemono party?
if u inspect a page and go to console you can paste
" window.patreon.bootstrap.campaign.data.relationships.creator.data.id "
minus the " and it will give you the id