Unity Completed Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons [v2.3.3d + DLC] [Secret Labo]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2073170

Overview:
By accident, you broke the seal of the mysterious book in your household's storage. The mythical book contains an enormous magical power that allows users to control any, Yokai by defeating them and recording their names. This godly power is too much which alerts all the Yokai. So they are coming for the power. You must find your own way to defeat and survive​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: Secret Labo
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: link -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 2073170

Overview:
By accident, you broke the seal of the mysterious book in your household's storage. The mythical book contains an enormous magical power that allows users to control any, Yokai by defeating them and recording their names. This godly power is too much which alerts all the Yokai. So they are coming for the power. You must find your own way to defeat and survive​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: Secret Labo
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: link -
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

So this is Yokai Watch if Level 5 hadn't cucked out with the censorship.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
the game is not over yet. In the incentive, the game is still being updated and costs almost $ 2. I will wait for more updates

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
game is kinda mid right now. Boss fights just devolve into spamming units and spells until you win. Lack of units you can unlock which means there is less variety and fun shit to try like PvZ.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The tutorial screen says food also boosts stats, but I haven't seen any such changes. The numerical value on the talent screen is also exactly the same after a feast. Am I missing something?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
game is kinda mid right now. Boss fights just devolve into spamming units and spells until you win. Lack of units you can unlock which means there is less variety and fun shit to try like PvZ.
The traps you can buy in the store are also really good to use. They are "immortal" so to say and they recharge quite quickly and even faster with attack speed upgrades. The enemies won't overwhelm you, even if one of the bosses massacres almost all your units with one of their bullshit moves. Should you have filled the right part of the screen with traps.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
thanks to a previous post i know sex is there which answers my question.
i'm bad at PvZ, i'll play this anyway.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Kinda fun tbh better then 90% of the trashy rpgm game lol sex scene also animated and pretty nice + voiced

The sword girl special are great vs boss and do dmg to all enemy in the screen and hit pretty hard

Reactions: 246 and Hajtand

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Needs Animation tag added since people said it has animated sex scenes in it.

Also, for about the 20 billionth time. kemono girls are not "furries", you're thinking of the ones literally fully covered in fur. Animal girls are not furry, only their tails and ears, sometimes paws, that's semi rarer though. The term I'm thinking of is: Kemonomimi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siogo and Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Needs Animation tag added since people said it has animated sex scenes in it.

Also, for about the 20 billionth time. kemono girls are not "furries", you're thinking of the ones literally fully covered in fur. Animal girls are not furry, only their tails and ears, sometimes paws, that's semi rarer though. The term I'm thinking of is: Kemonomimi.
It also needs a lot of sexual tags like vaginal sex, creampie, and bukkake. The bukkake might be a bit controversial, however, the MC covers the entire body of some of the girls with his "love".

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes