Unity Completed Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons [v2.3.3d + DLC] [Secret Labo]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

guardsman

Sep 3, 2018
Thank you so very much for sharing the game, Dr Phil~! Thank you for the link to the R18 adult patch, FrienZone66~! Hopefully someone will share the v.1.06 Update patch soon!
:cool:(y)

TouchMyButt

Dec 10, 2019
I can't run the game even with locale emulator, only a black screen appears...
+Infinte black screen with the little enemy bottom right for loading screen
game stuck at black loading screen. any solutions?
For the champions that are experiencing crashes or infinite loading screens when they launch the game. You need to shorten the folder path to the exe. The name of the game is pretty long so try and rename the folders that lead towards the exe to just one letter.

For example from this:

D:\Yokai_Art_Night_Parade_of_One_Hundred_Demons\Yokai_Art_Night_Parade_of_One_Hundred_Demons\Yokai_Art_Night_Parade_of_One_Hundred_Demons

To this: D:\Y\Y\Y

Reactions: muchentai

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
No good. She got instantly wiped in 6-3 by the boss. I managed to get 4/5 HP upgrades and have her evolved. I have her fully unlocked and chose the HP upgrade. I'm playing on normal, maybe it works better on chill?
I'm on normal and I consider her the MVP of my team. I use her as my wall up to the last fight. She's not the most durable, but as a combined DPS and tank she handles everything other then bosses well. Plus her ult is by far the best one. I stopped using the blocks because the weasel can oneshot them.

neviem

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 2073170

Overview:
By accident, you broke the seal of the mysterious book in your household's storage. The mythical book contains an enormous magical power that allows users to control any, Yokai by defeating them and recording their names. This godly power is too much which alerts all the Yokai. So they are coming for the power. You must find your own way to defeat and survive​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: Secret Labo
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: link -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

update?

Reactions: fornax9292

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Honestly idk.. if its final.. honestly.. there are two characters in "coming soon" in the gallery.. well the game was cheap so don't care anyway and its hard and fun as hell.. i can't deny that
I agree with everything you said. The new update balances a few stats and let's the units scale off of their love level a little. It's probably a better idea to wait for the hard mode release. Or as suggested if you really like it and can't wait, just buy it. It's dirt cheap and a good game. It's a pg13 game or something, if you don't add the lewd patch. You can always hide the games you don't want other people to see in your steam browser and or play "offline" in the friend thingie on steam.

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Don't tell me you can't buy all the ingredients in the store, 'cause grinding the game over and over hoping in casual ingredients is too much more grinding for me.

Any save with all unlocked but story mode not ended?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Don't tell me you can't buy all the ingredients in the store, 'cause grinding the game over and over hoping in casual ingredients is too much more grinding for me.

Evolving the girl and using her power in a stage gets +15 love points (only for one girl per stage, evolving other girls still gives them +5 love points). The merchant that pops up from time to time also sells the meats that the store doesn't have.

luisf14cr

Jun 8, 2021
I agree with everything you said. The new update balances a few stats and let's the units scale off of their love level a little. It's probably a better idea to wait for the hard mode release. Or as suggested if you really like it and can't wait, just buy it. It's dirt cheap and a good game. It's a pg13 game or something, if you don't add the lewd patch. You can always hide the games you don't want other people to see in your steam browser and or play "offline" in the friend thingie on steam.
And i have a little suspicion with the map too.. because there if you're looking for details, there is a ice zone.. and an island in the south that i never have access even with the game "completed"..so... i don't think this is the last update

luisf14cr

Jun 8, 2021

Nobody is going to blame you if you're simply use cheat engine to put 999 items XDDD or on the cleaner side.. only buy from the "dark merchant yokai" and wait until the "tokyo chapter" and spam the store

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
For the champions that are experiencing crashes or infinite loading screens when they launch the game. You need to shorten the folder path to the exe. The name of the game is pretty long so try and rename the folders that lead towards the exe to just one letter.

For example from this:

D:\Yokai_Art_Night_Parade_of_One_Hundred_Demons\Yokai_Art_Night_Parade_of_One_Hundred_Demons\Yokai_Art_Night_Parade_of_One_Hundred_Demons

Done that didn't work, well the game is pretty cheap so i gonna wait to find a new version only and then buy it if it work, i won't buy it if the game won't run on my pc, but the game seem fun enough for a nice price. I will do a clean reinstall next week, so if it work after that i may buy it now. Just wanted to say that the game has some crashed for the version on this site right now, don't know if other version have been fixed.

johannes8040

Aug 17, 2021

For example from this:

At least what worked for me was to extract the files to a folder on the desktop, I had the same problem with the infinite loading screen, but that solved it for me, but in the paid version i dont know......

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018

Halloween event.
- Crimson Witch challenges (She is literally the lich in Love Tavern, lol)
- Menreiki, a powerful healer is available now.
- Stuff involves skin and trading cards.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes