Unity Completed Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons [v2.3.3d + DLC] [Secret Labo]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game updated - but still not the newest build.
Also needs the DLC.

If anyone has it - report the game as an update - and anonymously post the links there.

Cheers

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
YokaiArtNightParadeOfOneHundredDemons-1.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
2.12b + DLC let hope it the final version don't expect any further update from me tho

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
plants vs zombies? More like Yokai Vs Boobs.
More like Boobs vs Boobs. Once you figure out the game and get into a rhythm, the non-boss stages have no challenge so you're just rushing from boss level to boss level.

But since the non-boss stages are all time/enemy wave based, 90+% of the playtime (assuming you don't cheat) is just grinding fodder.

Sep 23, 2021
Question: what is the Version of on the front page?
There is no version number to the download. If the version that the download link to is the same as stated in the OP, V2.12b+ DLC, which i assume is from nos4r3 's post above, it is not the latest one. According to the , latest version was V2.12d+DLC, which was release on July 11, while nos4r3's post the b version on July 5.

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
The game looks good, and plays good, but I feel like the balancing could need some work.

There is almost no reason to use anything but Archers+Barrier, since this gives you by far the best DPS for the best price and the other Towers are just too weak to matter, outside of their maxed out form, which you can only have 1 of.

In Plants vs Zombies for example, the Pea Shooter and the Ice Pea Shooter did the same damage with the same shooting speed, but you paid 75% extra for the slow.
Here the Archer dies way more damage per second compared to the Ice shooter, so the slow is now not a bonus for the extra cost, but a trade of effect on a tower that still costs you more. And a row of Archers is better at clearing the line than a row of Ice towers or a mixed row. (though the ice tower appears to do better against Walls)
The Phonix tower is even worse, again, the burn effect is not really a bonus, since the base tower itself has the lowest DPS by far, and only the Level 3 Version seems to have an AoE.

So basically as the game is now, the best strategy is always spam Archers, have 1 of each other tower to get the Level 3 Form, and thats it.

The game is still a fun thing to do to waste some time, but the balancing needs work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
The game looks good, and plays good, but I feel like the balancing could need some work.

There is almost no reason to use anything but Archers+Barrier, since this gives you by far the best DPS for the best price and the other Towers are just too weak to matter, outside of their maxed out form, which you can only have 1 of.

So basically as the game is now, the best strategy is always spam Archers, have 1 of each other tower to get the Level 3 Form, and thats it.

The game is still a fun thing to do to waste some time, but the balancing needs work.
I felt this too, as in archers and swordgirl barrier, but I assumed I just sucked at this game. I really didn't understand how to properly utilize anything else, they all just attack too slow and cost too much to get anything done.

The upgrade system also sucks since upgrading any unit makes all upgrades more expensive. And having more units makes drawing the upgrades you want less likely, akin to having too many cards in a TCG deck. In my playthrough it really felt like I had no choice but to just focus just archers and swordies with a filler third unit. I'd just get demolished when I tried anything else.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019

I've installed the r18 patch as instructed by copied the file, but the game doesn't seem to change anything, just r18 demo only with the 1st fox girl. Did i do smt wrong? 1700906301329.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes