Unity Completed Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons [v2.3.3d + DLC] [Secret Labo]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Needs Animation tag added since people said it has animated sex scenes in it.

Also, for about the 20 billionth time. kemono girls are not "furries", you're thinking of the ones literally fully covered in fur. Animal girls are not furry, only their tails and ears, sometimes paws, that's semi rarer though. The term I'm thinking of is: Kemonomimi.
Just to clear up the vocabulary a little:

Kemono = Animal. This is generally the term the Japanese use for their furries.
Kemonomimi = Animal Ears. This is the term for characters with animal ears. Catgirls, Fox Girls, etc...

The quick and dirty method of identifying a furry character is simply the presence of a snout. If they have a snout, they're a furry.

Reactions: Sarojin

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Just to clear up the vocabulary a little:

Kemono = Animal. This is generally the term the Japanese use for their furries.
Kemonomimi = Animal Ears. This is the term for characters with animal ears. Catgirls, Fox Girls, etc...

The quick and dirty method of identifying a furry character is simply the presence of a snout. If they have a snout, they're a furry.

Thanks for helping with that, the words kind of coincide with one another (very similar). I'm just tired of Kemonomimi being labled as furry when it clearly isn't.

Reactions: doom1445

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
i like the game but it crash when i click on story, so let's see if a fix or patch drop bye.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Having cleared the game on normal. And idiotically being curious about the unlockable abilities of the units. I can give you guys a few tips.

1). Buy the upgrade that allows you to lock a unit as soon as possible from the merchant. Who occasionally pops up after a battle. You can lock an evolution and it'll be among the free choices at the end of the turn in a battle.

2). Buy as many units preferably filling the formation you intent to use throughout the battle before evolving. They get more expensive afterwards.
Having frozen the evolution upgrade. You can even wait until the end of the next turn where you receive a large amount cash. Be quick or you'll lose the free upgrade. Having 2-3 columns of the target unit before evolving will save you around 200-300 in cash.

3). You don't really need health on your ranged units, so don't make that a focus. Unless you foolishly also only take health upgrades during a battle. Even then you are likely to be one shot by most abilities of the bosses/mini-bosses.

4). The two sword units (the woman and the ghost samurai) both have too little health to be on the front imo. in the late game. They'll likely be sniped too. So ignore them for upgrade and gameplay purposes.

5). The wolf/panda thing is really good against most bosses when fully unlocked. I think it has some the highest dps and it'll also get a bit of armor piercing/resistance reduction.

6). Use traps. They won't be destroyed by the abilities of the bosses and they recharge. They are NOT a one time use thing. Have a screen of around 3-4 columns of traps.
I've come to prefer the firefly trap. It's cheap for a trap and the last tier unlock gives it a 1000% damage increase. While the speed is reduced drastically... the speed upgrades you get doing battle seems to affect this unit a lot more percentagewise. The first speed upgrade has it going from 18secs to 13 secs. The damage upgrades also gets quite hefty on this unit, but it doesn't show that much on the first few of them. The fire flower trap might have a similar attack value and a faster attack rate. It ends up being almost the same, if you fully upgrade the attack rate of them during battle. The firefly is, however, ranged meaning it counters a certain type of mob which can destroy traps (and everything else) and it's cheaper.
The demon rift is an expensive joke and the ice trap is not much to write home about. I admit, I could have missed something with the ice trap. It just doesn't seem to work on bosses.

7). The eye unit gets a power debuff when it evolves. What is not described is how it and the phoenix also gets more projectiles. Though the phoenix also gets a buff instead of a nerf to damage upon evolving. The eye unit is a solid unit when fully unlocked, where it gets a +300% damage boost. The wolf unit still out DPS's this unit, but the eye unit works well agains the walls and it's cheaper. Taking both in the deck is a waste, as they fill the same role. Cluttering your upgrade choices during battle.
I've used the eye unit a lot. I ended up going back to the wolf unit since it helps a lot in boss battles. The phoenix is able to get those annoying ginseng units and is overall better than the ghost tongue. Sadly it all too quickly gets overshadowed by the lightning fox.

8). The kekkai/"paper in forcefield" unit that you start with is one of the few units that can take a lot of hits from most boss abilities. In some of the boss battles it's an outright priority to get the health upgrades on this bad boy. The damage reflection is too little to be noticable, instead focus on making it do what it does best. Take hits. The 20% damage reduction is really useful in that aspect. Cheap, easily replaceable, and tanky. Keeps your other units safe. Can also save your skin from a bad turn 1.

9). The lightning fox is the only unit that can deal with flyers. She's also really strong. Fully unlocked her DPS is close to that of the wolf if you account for the crit, but it's of a different element. I advice taking both in your deck.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i like the game but it crash when i click on story, so let's see if a fix or patch drop bye.
I haven't had such a thing happen, but I see other people complaining of similar things. Does it help if you set the unicode and or the locale to Jap?

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
I haven't had such a thing happen, but I see other people complaining of similar things. Does it help if you set the unicode and or the locale to Jap?
i had only jap unicode, tried setting local and time to jap, tried start as admin and nope game still crash, i have w10 x64 so maybe is one the system tomfuckery or maybe i am missiang a damn dll, i downloaded it from mega. Gonna check the post in a few day to see if a fix has been found.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i had only jap unicode, tried setting local and time to jap, tried start as admin and nope game still crash, i have w10 x64 so maybe is one the system tomfuckery or maybe i am missiang a damn dll, i downloaded it from mega. Gonna check the post in a few day to see if a fix has been found.
Your specs in that regard are the same as mine. Tried downloading from the megalink, to see, if that would change anything. It still works for me. I'm no computer expert and won't claim to be as such. The times where I had those kind of things happen to me in the past. Was when I didn't set my unicode to Jap as earlier suggested, a file is missing like you suggested, or a variation of that scenario. As when my anti-virus gets a little too overzealous and deletes a false positive. My Kaspersky anti-virus didn't detect anything and I haven't seen anyone else finding anything malicious. So if you are comfortable with the idea, you could put the game in an exception folder and see if that works.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Game is cute but overall lacks content. 5 girls, cooking is pointless you get all the points you need just trying to finish the game. Game ending is non-existant. Really would have loved it if there were more than 7 worlds. But what do you expect for a 4 dollar Steam Game?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Game is cute but overall lacks content. 5 girls, cooking is pointless you get all the points you need just trying to finish the game. Game ending is non-existant. Really would have loved it if there were more than 7 worlds. But what do you expect for a 4 dollar Steam Game?
There's gonna be a hard mode plus two other girls in the final version. The completed tag is a bit misleading source:

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
There's gonna be a hard mode plus two other girls in the final version. The completed tag is a bit misleading source:
Thank you, I was thinking about throwing them 4 dollars, and picking it up. Overall the game was fun, and the art is great. It just feels like it lacks content. I really hope for more than 7 girls totally, but... I have an idea who the other 2 will be. The ended was quite disappointing.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I cleared the game with Sword girl, she is best girl. Makes 2 rows of her, and just upgrade HP, she becomes a force to be wreckend with. Honestly, is like the best character. You can beat almost any level with just Sword girl, Fox Girl.

Hell, I beat the last level just Sword girl, fox girl. Sword girl also has by FAR the best ult.

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I cleared the game with Sword girl, she is best girl. Makes 2 rows of her, and just upgrade HP, she becomes a force to be wreckend with. Honestly, is like the best character. You can beat almost any level with just Sword girl, Fox Girl.

Hell, I beat the last level just Sword girl, fox girl. Sword girl also has by FAR the best ult.
Even with that she kept getting sniped for me, where she just stood there unable to reach the shooters. The wheels would also destroy her in the front. The bosses would also kill her way too quickly. She does have the best ult. I just didn't have much success with her. I'll give her a spin in a late game boss fight but not the last to keep it fair. Testing her again while focusing on HP upgrades for her. I'll report back whether it be good or bad.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
No good. She got instantly wiped in 6-3 by the boss. I managed to get 4/5 HP upgrades and have her evolved. I have her fully unlocked and chose the HP upgrade. I'm playing on normal, maybe it works better on chill?

Blunter4432

Nov 3, 2021
I downloaded it, Every time I exited a level then continue the story, it crashes immediately.

Last edited:

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018

- Unlocked Love Level Max to 10
- Added Buff Bonus for Love Level
- Balanced levels
- Improved Performance
- Added row indicator for Moon Rabbit.
- Fixed minor bugs.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes