Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I kinda prefer looking at the girl's ass than a man's ass though.
Then frame the scene so the focus is on the girl or place the camera in front of the guy so only a bit of him is visible. If she's just fucking a ghost there's no physical presence to it.

Reactions: Panzarus

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
I somewhat enjoy these but somehow they keep releasing bigger and bigger files. Neko Bathhouse, just checked it out, was ~180MB, fine enough for the content. They kept going up to 400MB and past 1GB and this one same, 1.44GB.
because it's a "mini RPG", not a "micro" one in the description :rolleyes:

Gramma

Nov 17, 2021
This game is good. I prefered the story of the older ones, especially the prequel of this, but I really like the animation. Thanks for the translation!

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
We sure this game is safe? Tried dling from pixaldrain and after clicking on the exe for it pretty much stated "This file is either broken or contains a virus." And after trying to dling from other places my windows defender took the exe and quarantined it with a threat level "Severe". First time a game like this has done this.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
We sure this game is safe? Tried dling from pixaldrain and after clicking on the exe for it pretty much stated "This file is either broken or contains a virus." And after trying to dling from other places my windows defender took the exe and quarantined it with a threat level "Severe". First time a game like this has done this.
I Dld from mediafire link and manually scanned the game_en.exe. Defender said no issue found.
If your downlaoded file is indeed an exe then you clicked on some shady link somewhere. The downlaoded file itself is a .rar archive

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
I Dld from mediafire link and manually scanned the game_en.exe. Defender said no issue found.
If your downlaoded file is indeed an exe then you clicked on some shady link somewhere. The downlaoded file itself is a .rar archive
Ah whoops didn't clarify it enough. The game_en.exe itself is getting flagged by WD.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
that's weird since my up to date WD didn't flag it oO
You'd expect them to show the same results
oh. well that is embarrassing.I took a look at my wd I noticed that i had forgotten to update recently and after doing said update the file wasn't grabbed and quarantined and everything is fine.
I SWEAR I am smart.

Reactions: Metonym126

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
The game comes with a gallery save already in the "おまけ"(Bonus) folder, same location as the game's .exe

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes