Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
moth_promo.png

A lot of releases shift a bit forward due to my work schedule - this one is not an exception. Oh well... Yorna v0.3 is here and ready to roll!

You can get the fresh version .

So let's check what's new aside from the usual cutscene and story pack and start with H scenes:

Due to the previous goal and the new artist I prepared 3 scenes + extra frames for the sofa scene in the mansion. News H events feature moth, raiju and Baron Sebastian in a special scene after getting a high score with any of the clients.

I added a clothed variation to the sofa scene and made different frames for outer and inner finishes. 10 new frames in total for this scene. Special event with the baron is a one-time scene so getting a normal variation will unlock the lewd one too and vice versa.

I hope the next month will involve less "behind the scenes" changes and more work done. Yet it's understandable that newcomers require some time to settle in. Hopefully, the next month artist can step back a bit and update an existing scene for better quality. Something like we already did with mansion's scenes.

We'll see how it'll go.

Performance and tech updates

I migrated Yorna to RPG Maker v1.6.1 and Kadokawa fixed most of the problems in a year. I also tweaked the plugins and pruned less useful of them. Both garbage collector and pixi graphical engine received some love too.

The results are quite nice - resource consumption went down x1.8-x2 compared to 1.5.2. Yes, there is a gap in results due to the testing methods I used – I’m pretty sure no one will fast-forward different scenes 50 times in a row. Right?

All features and saves are compatible so you don't have to worry about starting a new game for Yorna v0.3. There are some things to polish but I’m happy with the results as is. The next big tech thing will be MacOS investigation.

I shortened the SP calculating delay after battles as some players thought their game froze. The logical functions are still the same.

Features and interface

Players wanted to see the names for H scenes in the gallery, even locked ones. I implemented this feature so you can get the hint how to get your locked events.

Deafeted monster girls will offer a small stat increase after you bring them to the castle. This is still a work in progress and you can expect more such interactions. Check your castle - these events are among the new monster girl cutscenes pack.

Now you can buy herbal tea to counter Ada's lewdness if it gets too high for your liking. You can't get her to a completely pure state though and remember - using the tea will make lewd skill training harder in the future.

Added dynamic shadows as a test feature. This means they will properly darken all objects under them, not just floor. Default RPG Maker's shadows are boxy and meh at best so I experimented a bit. If all goes well all shadows will be swapped to the advanced variation.

Minor updates and fixes

Fixed a flicker with calculating numbers inside the combat screen. Now there's nothing appearing under Ada's HP and MP bars during hit animations.

Arranged combat sprites closer to the center of the screen for better composition.

Increased healing skills cast speed to help players with "Oh crap" situations.

Changed Jack's dialog so he could appropriately comment on Ada's lewd level during their first scene.

Blocked the function to press and hold action button on permanent interactive vents like wells. Plugins didn't like such interactions.

Fixed a small cliff inside the desert zone. Previously players could climb it even without vines.

Allowed to eat "lizard-on-a-stick" item both during combat and map exploration as it was intended. Yummy! (Careful with food poisoning tho)

Fixed gnoll's battle skill description during the animation.

Fixed jinko's (tiger) scene results. Now it properly unlocks her scenes according to Ada's lewd level and checks if the player wants to skip the second playthrough of her scene.

Fixed Diana's store not offering all the intended dresses after upgrading the castle to the last stage.

The usual typo and dialogue tag fixing.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games You should ask the OP user or any moderator about taking over the OP to keep it up-to-date! Not sure whats going on with some of the moderators, other then being busy with other tasks on F95, and or too caught up in their personal/private lives to be bothered with it. There should be users in this thread who have privileges to edit the OP!

EDIT: Seems their also having issues with viruses, or something related to they're internet connections!
I actually tried it at the start - didn't change much. There's a chance that mods will change their mind. I'll try contacting them again later.

So I am so confused in the desert with the one puzzle in the picture here that I have literally spent an hour trying to step on the various pads and still can not figure out the :mad: thing and hits or solution would be appreciated
View attachment 162053
Desert puzzle is using flip-flop logic. All buttons have ”On” and ”Off” state. By default, all buttons are in ”Off” state and players need to turn them on. Stepping on a button switches its status to the opposite, so do all the surrounding buttons on horizontal and vertical.

I can make a video solution if you still have problems - just ping me.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Pcborn1981

Aug 31, 2017
I'm stuck. I got the sword that I need to upgrade in the lab but I don't know what to do to let the men upgrade the castle. Can anyone help?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck. I got the sword that I need to upgrade in the lab but I don't know what to do to let the men upgrade the castle. Can anyone help?
After the first castle upgrade through a dialogue with Arthur (Grandpa in the courtyard), you can order all the others via the workshop. Use castle’s doors and select workshop in the menu.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I wish Ada had a female companion along with her or someone to interact/bond with besides doing dirty work at the mansion:coldsweat:

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Hello,
im not wirting much but its bothering me hard
i found a chest in the desert before the fox asked me to seach one

now i cant find another chest then the one i alrdy opened which i cant interact with anymore

i cant find another chest ANYWHERE pls help X_X

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Hello,
im not wirting much but its bothering me hard
i found a chest in the desert before the fox asked me to seach one

now i cant find another chest then the one i alrdy opened which i cant interact with anymore

i cant find another chest ANYWHERE pls help X_X
There's actually two chests. One in area with gnolls (starting area, with healing statue; can’t remember whats inside), and another — in location with bridge, behind first puzzle door.

Second chest 1:1.png Second chest 2:2.png

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
There's actually two chests. One in area with gnolls (starting area, with healing statue; can’t remember whats inside), and another — in location with bridge, behind first puzzle door.
THX A TON got it
earlier on stood not in the puzzl area so i thought had to be before it :/ ty

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Nereid_0f8738be9e129fabe.jpg

Another poll finished so let’s see who did you pick this time. wins the race with 20 points. Both and got 15 points and receive the second place. The third one goes to the with 13 points. is close behind with 12 points and finishes with 7.

Thanks for participating!

Please note, these images are here to give you a general look of a specific monster girl type and the final version may be a bit different.

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Question is... How do you reset the puzzle to all white tiles?

Edit: Also noticed a bug. If you get defeated by monsters, the sex xp it says you get doesn't correspond to what you actually get.
Are you sure about the second? I know what they say they give you is xp and what is displayed in the menu is the skill's level.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Question is... How do you reset the puzzle to all white tiles?

Edit: Also noticed a bug. If you get defeated by monsters, the sex xp it says you get doesn't correspond to what you actually get.
Currently there's no option to reset the puzzle. The idea was that players would understand how the logic works and solve it on their own with the state they have. Yet you are like 10th person who's asking me about and I'll think about adding this option in 0.3.5

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Pretty nice game. Me likey..
Is the dev here? I would like to suggest adding some more narration, at least at the beginning of the game. You know, introduction/opening of the story, something like Star wars intro ("A NEW HOPE It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships...")
I think every good story should have it. You can't just throw us into the game without explanation..
Oh..and I see submission stat...I guess there will be no domination stat for MC at all (and she's mostly submissive?)?
No other complains...for now :) You doing a great job!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Pretty nice game. Me likey..
Is the dev here? I would like to suggest adding some more narration, at least at the beginning of the game. You know, introduction/opening of the story, something like Star wars intro ("A NEW HOPE It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships...")
I think every good story should have it. You can't just throw us into the game without explanation..
Oh..and I see submission stat...I guess there will be no domination stat for MC at all (and she's mostly submissive?)?
No other complains...for now :) You doing a great job!
Yeah, I’m the dev and check the forums to keep in touch with the community.

I considered doing something like this at the start yet decided a lengthy intro may be a problem. Players may not give a damn about what’s going on and why it’s happening if they are not interested. Some just want to get to the action, right now. I guess the best way to handle the issue is a choice between skipping the intro and watching it.

Actually, you are the first player who expressed a wish to see it and this may be a trigger. I’ll consider reworking the starting part in v0.4 because screwing with the existing content without the time for fully testing it may cause problems.

Domination can be a thing if players will choose it in the feature poll after Yorna reaches the second goal on Patreon. I already drafted a system where Ada can use lust attacks on her opponents to dominate them after the battle. This will trigger a special scene where Ada will be on top in contrast to being passive in the common H events.

Glad you liked the game and thanks for your feedback. It’s great to hear my work is appreciated.

Reactions: Nightstar and dar4e

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
pub.png

Version 0.3 is up and ready for download. The full changelog is and you can get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

This release features a tech overhaul, including an attempt to address MacOS problems. A special note for Mac users - try running Yorna in the native environment and see if it plays fine. Testing on a virtual machine completed successfully yet live tech can be a bit different.

Please, contact me if you encounter any kind of stability, performance or other issues.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes