Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
is there anyway to freeze her health and other stats using cheat engine? cos i am trying to find them but am not successful in doing so.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
is there anyway to freeze her health and other stats using cheat engine? cos i am trying to find them but am not successful in doing so.
for stats, money etc you can use 4 bytes
if you want to freeze her health during sex, i'm use manual by search it as "unknown value". then you decrease and increase her health until you got the result. (sorry, im bad at tutoring people)

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
for stats, money etc you can use 4 bytes
if you want to freeze her health during sex, i'm use manual by search it as "unknown value". then you decrease and increase her health until you got the result. (sorry, im bad at tutoring people)
i tried that and then tried freezing or changing the one that i got, it didnt work.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
for some reason, it doesnt work for me. i do find a 4 byte value that is similar to her health, but i cant freeze it or change it back to 100%. i am in 7.2 version of CE.
her health is float not byte.
1612269174447.png

Last edited:

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
What the hell is up with kissing in this game? All i want to do is to share a wholesome french kiss with my beloved blood-related big-tiddy lill sis. MC kiss like some kind of serial rapist, and it honestly looks like he is either trying to choke out his sister with his tongue, or in the process of depositing 2 liters of salvia in her stomach.
The only bodyfluid that i want to see dumped in such quantity would be semen.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
What the hell is up with kissing in this game? All i want to do is to share a wholesome french kiss with my beloved blood-related big-tiddy lill sis. MC kiss like some kind of serial rapist, and it honestly looks like he is either trying to choke out his sister with his tongue, or in the process of depositing 2 liters of salvia in her stomach.
The only bodyfluid that i want to see dumped in such quantity would be semen.
It would be nice to have multiple kiss options.
I would also like a choke feature.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: trihard77

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
wait... we have to type the health in actual number and not percentage?!? no wonder!
and what is the link to? i cant download the file.
im so sorry if the link won't work to you, it just quick video about the result.
i will make quick tutorial to you if i have a time!

Reactions: johntrine

Digion11

Jun 5, 2019
Почему мой экран черный и не может продолжать диалог?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As soon as I press H the action my game freezes and I cannot, there is nothing to press
Did you check that linked post. A lot of freezing comes from not using Japanese locale, and some people have to actually switch not just use the emulator.

Digion11

Jun 5, 2019
Вы проверили тот связанный пост? Много замораживания происходит от не использования японского языка, и некоторые люди должны на самом деле переключаться, а не просто использовать эмулятор.
[/Цитата]
Я скачал японский эмулятор, но по какой-то причине не хочу запускать больше одной игры из эмулятора

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded a Japanese emulator, but for some reason I don't want to run more than one game from the emulator
Guessing that translated wrong, but again if Locale Emulator isn't fixing it then you might need to switch to Japanese locale properly. If there's any Russian in the file address that might cause issues, but not sure.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
im so sorry if the link won't work to you, it just quick video about the result.
i will make quick tutorial to you if i have a time!
oh dont worry, i got it working. i was trying to freeze her percentage health and that was a mistake. thanks for your help.
did you guys know that the dev made a similar game like this while back and it had a feature where you vould insert the vibrators on your sister and travel around with them inside her. kinda wish that was a feature still. also, hope someone makes a thread for that one too. (i say, looking at the mods/uploaders with my eyes shining.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gunnams

Alexandragon1

Jan 13, 2019
I already use the Japanese locale and the installed Japanese language, the game is on disk C, but the game still won't let me go beyond 4 screens in a new game or 2 when loading. Help!
upd/
its run with local emulator with japanese local in one time

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes