Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to the ULMF thread her vagina, anal and urethra dilatation stats hitting a certain amount will unlock X-ray. But it doesn't display right on some GPUs apparently, a newly released update is meant to fix it.

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
is fixed the sex system?, in the first release i was having a problem with the insertion, i only can put the tip, when i moved my mouse violently or slowly the only thing that happen is the girl moving and the gauges raising, but the insertion never get done...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is fixed the sex system?, in the first release i was having a problem with the insertion...
You can't just stick it in, you have to lubricate and stretch her first. Check her three dilatation stats. There was a mistake in the first release that made it really hard to do but that has been fixed.

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hello, what is LocaleEmulator and how can I use it please ?

EDIT: I thought it was included in the game, I googled it and its a software so my bad, I'll dl it sorry for the inconvenience

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Hello, what is LocaleEmulator and how can I use it please ?

EDIT: I thought it was included in the game, I googled it and its a software so my bad, I'll dl it sorry for the inconvenience
Its an emulator that allows you to play games that require a certain country's time zone or whatever ,
much needed mostly for japanese games .

Reactions: Artificier

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
So this game doesnt brake any rules? the chars look like 10 year old, i dont get how some other games get flagged so easily
when theres nothing remotely close to this...

• Sad
Reactions: spider26 and atur

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy is there a bug with the x-ray thing
my just doesn't show even when i turn it on
and enema her as with sweet feel weird is there anything else to put in there

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
For people having trouble with insertion, as others have mentioned, lubing it up makes a huge difference. But I thought I should mention that one technique that works well for me is wiggling left and right while moving up to attempt the insert. You'll see various +1s and such coming off her, and you'll notice it gradually sliding in until it goes all the way.

This is most effective after she's accustomed to penetration in that area, it takes a lot more work to get it in somewhere you haven't stuck it before.

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
Also, can anyone break down what the drugs do? I've injected some and it's restored her stamina, but other times I've done it and it raises her sensitivity. Does it matter where you inject it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does it matter where you inject it?
Increasing a specific part of her body's sensitivity with the injection can help train it. Some of the positions are unlocked by getting parts to a certain level, then reading the magazine you find in the vacant lot.

The liquor drug (and drinks) are apparently used to break her, but I've not tried doing it. The adult ones for sensitivity and I'm guessing general response to your actions.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Not normally the guy to ask about this, but is it possible to have a wholesome summer with her? I wanna save the Bonking for the end

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not normally the guy to ask about this, but is it possible to have a wholesome summer with her?
It isn't instantly into the sex. You have to start by getting her to let you her bra, then letting you briefly touch her etc. As far as I know though you have to ask for anything lewd to start happening, so you could just not ask until your ready I guess.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So, I simply started a new game and when she kept saying that it is not the right time yet (after unlocking kissing/tongue), I quit the game for the first time... after launching it again and pressing Continue, my number of days jumped to 210 (was ~28) but otherwise I think the other stats were saved. She however told me when waking up that (utterly expensive) hair dyes are available (she did not before, I quit the game after the failed confession).

I'd like to ask if anymore has been broken and if that may be because of the included save.

Edit: Help! My Little Sister is 10 times as sensitive!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes