Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

F4pmanxd32

Oct 10, 2020
can anybody help me? I open the game with locale emulator but when it comes to sexually interacting I click on the girl and nothing happens, neither does it open the menu .. and it does not increase the sexual meter or anything I can do I have windows 10

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
can anybody help me? I open the game with locale emulator but when it comes to sexually interacting I click on the girl and nothing happens, neither does it open the menu .. and it does not increase the sexual meter or anything I can do I have windows 10
full save was installed already, just press on continue in the main menu maybe that will fix your problem

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Man, can't say I was expecting the corruption aspect to ramp up so quickly (nice thing though). You start off slowly getting her to do stuff and then you end up If you so choose too of course. For awhile I thought anal wasn't in yet because it took so long to get her anus ready for insertion.

• Haha
Reactions: pepplez

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Because I imagine someone will eventually ask, to do anal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT

If i forgot anything I apologize.

Other positions / techniques :

At 80% she just tells me to fuck off, does this change over time?

• Haha
Reactions: pepplez

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
At 80% she just tells me to fuck off, does this change over time?
You can't reach 100% and make her orgasm or do any fun stuff until you confess to her and shes ready to confess back. If she isn't ready she will say something like "I'm happy and love you too, but not ready yet. Give me more time." Not actually sure if it was time gated or not. But I just kept giving her sweets in the meantime to raise her affection while working on other stuff. and eventually a shrine visit happens, conffesion worked after that. Not sure if good timing, or intended. Once the confession happens you can have real sex, and start learning new stuff from the comics that occasionally appear in the vacant lot.

Then other stuff opens up, like the adult toy store, drugs, liquor.

Last edited:

F4pmanxd32

Oct 10, 2020
Look into the settings, there is an option called "Touch operation in the etch" just activate one of the three options (i activated the mouse/keyboard one just in case)
it works now!!! thanks but now I want to know how to insert the penis into the vagina by holding down and moving the mouse but it doesn't insert it, it stays out, how do I do it?

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
honestly it's a great game
been playing it for a whole but i couldn't apply the MTL for some reason..
is all the panties DLC, etc are included?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
man, how are you guys so slow? You actually have to engage in foreplay and build up her feelings for you to do penetrate her, if you want to do anal with her you have to lick, finger, and get her ass prepped to penetrate, when its time to stick your dick in, it wont go in easily, you'll have to wiggle the mouse around until it goes in, you have to take things slow with her you cant just rush to the end. Feed her twice a day, pray at the shrine to get your stats up, different areas unlock over the course of time. you'll be able to buy drugs, restoratives, tanning/whitening lotion, hair colors, eye colors, hair accesories, different colored uniforms, search the rooms in the school to see if you can get the ropes/binds, go to the vacant lot and click the second flag, talk to her, and theres a chance you'll find a dirty magazine, you read it together and you unlock new positions. Talk to her outside the corner store to play a game, if you win you unlock manual cumming, so you can hold it forever if you want. I dont know what the weird food at the restaurant district does though, so you're on your own there. I would upload my save file, but cant upload Json files

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
TheBlueKnight sorry i don't want to bother you but i didin't understand if the uncensor and mtl patches are already installed in the op links or if i had to do manually.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes