Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I don't mind grinding, but finding the next step is way too fucking nebulous - How the hell do I get past 80-90% With her? She says she has to prepare her heart.

Ok, so what the hell do I do? I've grinded up to 300+ Sta/Dex since than just doing days of other shit without bothering her.

Reactions: atur

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
I don't mind grinding, but finding the next step is way too fucking nebulous - How the hell do I get past 80-90% With her? She says she has to prepare her heart.

Ok, so what the hell do I do? I've grinded up to 300+ Sta/Dex since than just doing days of other shit without bothering her.
I just kept asking her every day choosing the options that play that "something good happened" chime while making sure we have dinner and feeding her some candy, and doing a little molestation. I'm pretty sure that each time you ask her and choose the right options is increases her affection towards her finally saying yes. I know that just doing these basic things led to me having her ready for full sex pretty quickly.

Also, the version 1.10.1 is apparently out. Does anyone have it? I want those fixed X-rays.

Reactions: Daveck

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I quit the game for the first time...
I don't know what the included save is like. But the game won't save on it's own, you have to pick one of the two save...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've lost a few in-game days of play by not saving nightly and then accidentally closing the window.
Also, the version 1.10.1 is apparently out...
It usually takes at least a day for new version to appear somewhere.

fasterthanlife

May 6, 2018
Hey! I thought I'd share my save. All positions/toys/drugs/drinks/clothing unlocked (I think), all stats maxed, loads of money, that game outside of the convenience store completed and penetration should be easy.

Reactions: Nott_Bell

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anything new about solving the bug with cross section (x-ray)? I have this problem too...
You need the new 1.10.1 version, the developers reply to all the reports of it was...

It seems that this was due to some GPU processing that was not supported.

And to wait for them to change it. Updates usually appear about a day after they release, if we're lucky.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I don't know what the included save is like. But the game won't save on it's own, you have to pick one of the two save...
I always choose the bottom left and I'd say that somehow the saves were mixed up for my stats were all which I thought them to be. The same applies to the relationship status. Meanwhile after I (accidentally) deflowered her (urethra), her insane stats were revealed.

I redownloaded the game and will tried to replicate it... and I can say: The included save starts at Day 120 before the confession but with the high girl stats (after disappointing her since I could only quit the H). Quitting and starting a new game, playing a day without doing anything, save, quit and continue resulted in at least bouncing me to day 20. Deleting the Save folder and clicking Continue started a new game so I quit. Starting a new game and doing the same till I could save and quit... I found myself on Day 20 (without visible progress) again. If you are confused by that then at least we are two.

I hope if I play normally again beyond the 20th day, I will not find myself utterly devastated and demoralized by the corruption. I hope that these big jumps are limited to the save(s, there are two, I hazard to guess that one is supposed to be persistent, serving as pseudo-NG+ for the sister's stats) and the 20 Day Skip is a hidden "I don't wanna wait until work is released"-skip.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I assume this thread has the loli tag because the game on dlsite had one? Dunno why it would have one otherwise.

Reactions: atur

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
can anybody help me? I open the game with locale emulator but when it comes to sexually interacting I click on the girl and nothing happens, neither does it open the menu .. and it does not increase the sexual meter or anything I can do I have windows 10
Got the same problem.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
when I start the game after clicking one of the two options that aren't in english it says loading but after finishing it is just a black screen(and yes I use a Locale Emulator to check if that was the reason) can someone tell me why?

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
when I start the game after clicking one of the two options that aren't in english it says loading but after finishing it is just a black screen(and yes I use a Locale Emulator to check if that was the reason) can someone tell me why?
Use locale emulatror and run with jp

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes