Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just finished repatching and uploading it. You only need to download this version if you want X-ray but got the bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yotogimichi version 1.10.1 with all the things - or
A save is included but zipped, just extract it to use. To keep using your save move the SAVE folder to the new version.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Just finished repatching and uploading it. You only need to download this version if you want X-ray but got the bug...
Yotogimichi version 1.10.1 with all the things - or Workupload
A save is included but zipped, just extract it to use. To keep using your save move the SAVE folder to the new version.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

If you start a new game it works, but if you want to load the old save does not work. After loading, the image remains black...

I solved the save problem by replaced these 3 folders (BepInEx, DATA_DRESS, MonoBleedingEdge) from the old version 1.10 together with the folder with the old save to the new version 1.10.1 of the game. This is how the old save works perfectly and x-ray view also works. :)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The old save does not work. After loading, the image remains black...
That's odd my save moved over from 1.10 is working fine, although it feels like it maybe took a second longer to load. Same if I copy the two files over to a newly downloaded game from the opening post. And the zipped save is working too.

Been trying to get it to break it by moving the save over but can only get it to forget the resolution I had it set it at.

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
This game is some next level shit, so many details. You can put a vibrator in to one of the three holes, then you can dick her or put the vibe with vibrator in front. With cross view unlock you can see everything going on inside the holes with all the cross view turned on. There's facial expression of drunk state, horny state. Ahego face graudually changing with orgasm multiplier.
Can drug her make ger drink stuff. She can squirt, piss, lactate. Every hole have threshold to them before you can penetrate it. There's map, day time, mini games, buying items, unlocking stuff, can even dress her up (clothes type kind of limit though, only the base one and change colour and pattern). Multiple type of sex toys, multiple type of drugs, worked together. Voice acting fucking on point. You need to feed her to bring her stamina up, Foods each with its own dialouge and scene. Thing I'd love them to add is the different dialouge after sex with differrent level of orgasm multiplier, that'd be pretty cool.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
I'm surprised it took this long for this game to finally recieve a thread on this website.
Oh well, better late than never.
edit: oh also,

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tartan skirts so we can make her look almost like she's in AKB48. Here it is, and the older DLC that should already be install but with what happened to ☾♄คгφη it might be useful to repost it.

New Tapioca DLC -

Old Tapioca DLC - Workupload

Put the yotogi_dress files from the DLC into the games DATA_DRESS folder.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Mystrexing

Sep 10, 2020
Unlocker for 1.10.1 (billions money, all locations, health = 9999, girl characteristics = 9999, all poses, dress, etc.)
Download - unpack - replace Assembly-CSharp.dll - path YOTOGIMICHI\YOTOGIMICHI_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll - run new game - enjoy

Reactions: ninguemligah

adjsadkasdjk

Jun 3, 2018
Unlocker for 1.10.1 (billions money, all locations, health = 9999, girl characteristics = 9999, all poses, dress, etc.)
Download - unpack - replace Assembly-CSharp.dll - path YOTOGIMICHI\YOTOGIMICHI_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll - run new game - enjoy
can you upload an billion money only version?

DontMindMeGoOn

Jul 29, 2018
Is it just me or does this open up a browser tab full of gibberish?

Deekin

Jun 26, 2017
guys, how to fix the day counter? every time i continue my days goes x10. over day 1500 sister becomes white blocks on her body

Reactions: Ekmek

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I have the 1.10.1 version and xray does not appear. Is it something I unlock through progression or is it an already existing feature throughout the game?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I have the 1.10.1 version and xray does not appear. Is it something I unlock through progression or is it an already existing feature throughout the game?
It's an unlock. Don't really remember the criteria to unlock it but I remember getting it fairly early after unlocking sex with her.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes