Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why is it not appearing cross section?
Hope Im just missing a requirement. Wonder what it is. Already unlocked sex.
X-Ray is unlocked by raising her three dilation stats up to a certain level. Keep stretching her anus, urethra and vagina then eventually when you wake up in morning she'll tell you she thinks you have superpowers.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Some Unity games go glitchy if they're not on the C: drive.
At least mine is though on C: since always...

and if I may hazard to guess why else it could be so glitchy (since sensitivity also gets 10x'd): I'm running on a golden potato so a 32-bit system may cause this. I should really wait to play bousoft works when I can spare enough for a new desktop...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
1.10.2 is on the way. Corrections to some item descriptions. And it sounds like she'll give you some kind of run down on what she's wearing when she wakes you up in the morning, if you let her pick. So nothing really major.

Could be more free DLC on the way before the new year.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The translation for most of this game is saved. It shouldn't need to connect to the internet, except for maybe a few things very late in the game. It will still take a second to replace the Japanese text with the translation.

You can try turning the translator on and off by pressing Alt and T, the patch on it's own to try reinstalling it back here.

osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
This game is already good but at some point if they add socks/stockings/pantyhose and shoes to the game(i know its summer and its hot but still come on man the girl getting everywhere with her bare feet!) it can be one of the most memorable ones.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I progfress in the game?
Just keep doing things around the map, click the heart with the H and see if she'll let you do something lewd. It'll start with just letting you touch her bra, then letting you touch her more and eventually sex.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
how do I progfress in the game?
I believe it's tied to her affection, which is a hidden value. Giving her candy-type of food is a good way of raising it. On the other hand, ending the day while she's hungry, giving her poor meal (the first option from the left in the cafeteria), and being violent or having a bad session during sex will all decrease affection.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How can I feed the girl?
Every day, every time, she says, she 's already full. :/
For the restaurant and in the candyshop the same.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Every day, every time, she says, she 's already full...
Then you can't feed her I don't think, the restaurants and the candyshop are the only places to do it. Try working or lewding first to use up some stamina maybe.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Then you can't feed her I don't think, the restaurants and the candyshop are the only places to do it. Try working or lewding first to use up some stamina maybe.
I tried it, even with 0 energy, but she still said, she's full...
Maybe I ruined my save, bec I always skipped the whole text...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
I tried it, even with 0 energy, but she still said, she's full...
Maybe I ruined my save, bec I always skipped the whole text...
go to other place and talk to her like mountain, sometimes you need to trigger new map or scene by talk to her.

sandronson

Nov 12, 2017
how to put it inside her i only can silde it out side or i just have to do it more untill i can put it in?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to put it inside her i only can silde it out side or i just have to do it more untill i can put it in?
She has a dilation stat for each of her three holes. Lube, stretch her out with smaller things things and keep trying to work it in. Eventually it will fit and get easier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sandronson
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes