Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

funkynuts

Jul 3, 2021
the translation to japanese doesnt seem to work for me, is there something wrong or did i install in wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the translation to japanese doesnt seem to work for me, is there something wrong or did i install in wrong?
Possibly the file address, a lot of the translation is saved so it shouldn't be the internet connection. To install the translation put the BepInEx folder, doorstop_config and winhttp files in the games folder with the exe.
Will be any update regarding the inflation method?
If you mean a update to the game I'm pretty sure this game is done, and BouSoft are trying things out for the next.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i auto-creampie?
There's the manual penis setting you can unlock. Turning it on seems to make you automatically cum as soon as you have the bare minimum amount, beat the arcade game to get it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i mean, what location?
If you mean the arcade machine it's outside the candy shop. Talk to her to play, and I think how well you end up doing is down to your dexterity. if you mean the setting it's in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think you get the usual popup alert but for a new feature not entirely sure. I didn't notice cum inflating her like I did with the papico things, maybe it was just because she was moving so much.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes