Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I thing something it's fuck up with version 3.1.0 because any type of work I do takes all the day time. Could it be because I use the bankai cheat?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I thing something it's fuck up with version 3.1.0 because any type of work I do takes all the day time....
Used the cheat code a few times with no issues. Time and number being messed up is usually from not using Japanese locale, try running the game with , or properly switching to Japanese locale if you haven't.

Jun 7, 2020
Game doesn't work for me. When i start or press continue i only get to the black screen part that says Bi ... ther! And can't do anything else no matter how many times i click. Any solutions?

J Maddow

Jun 28, 2020
do i have to download the free dlc to make sure the game don't crash or I can just leave it be
(sorry for my crappy English)

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Man, just use cheat engine for money, its super simple dont know how yall can't do that. I have like 999,999,999 yen lmao. You can also do it for stats when you wish at the shrine

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
do i have to download the free dlc to make sure the game don't crash or I can just leave it be...
You should only have to install the DLC if the save your using had it installed, if your starting new install what you want.

Reactions: J Maddow

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the dlc is basically bunch of new clothing right?
Yes all three of the DLC are clothing items. The free set is a little dull and colour swaps, but not the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They have the casual clothes and fancy underwear, also the more elaborate hair and eyes.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes