Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So the best way to install this would be to download the game, install Tapioca patch, and then install the better translation linked next to it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the best way to install this would be to download the game, install Tapioca patch...
Download the latest version of game and all the updated DLC for it from here. If you use the patch there you apparently need to add in the decensor, if you use my delete the DRESS_DATA folder from it before adding it just in case the free DLC was updated.

Both probably have the same amount of the MTL edited, mine will have less unedited saved.

Edit - The maybe final version of the game is now here. If you use the patch for the edited MTL don't forget to remove that folder, I don't think it was actually updated but might cause issues if it was.

Last edited:

Levi29

Jan 22, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think there is any 3.1.1 update. Last update was 3.1.0 which included pubic hair and some minor fixes.

It shows the version right here. It has an addition of tape.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Download the latest version of game and all the updated DLC for it from here. If you use the patch there you apparently need to add in the decensor, if you use my delete the DRESS_DATA folder from it before adding it just in case the free DLC was updated.

Both probably have the same amount of the MTL edited, mine will have less unedited saved.
Goddamn that's a pain in the ass to install every dlc seperately, then a translation, then the uncensor. Is there a guide that explains the H system better than the tutorial? Like how do I headpat, pinch nipples, and do other shit at the beginning, etc. It's kinda hilarious how when I try to headpat her I end up jerking her head so much with the mouse it would give her fucking whiplash. Also, how do I check her status and shit? Do I need to buy something first?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a guide that explains the H system better than the tutorial? Like how do I...
Whiplash is a good way of putting it, don't think you can really do things like gentle head pats. If they're turned on in the settings you should get the touch guide...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That should kind of show you what you can do. But if they're not translating there's some more work to do, go to...

BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Find the line MaxCharactersPerTranslation=500 and if it is 500 change it to something like 1000.

Edit - Status will show up when you've gotten a bit more into the game.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How do I sn
Whiplash is a good way of putting it, don't think you can really do things like gentle head pats. If they're turned on in the settings you should get the touch guide...
That should kind of show you what you can do. But if they're not translating there's some more work to do, go to...

BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Find the line MaxCharactersPerTranslation=500 and if it is 500 change it to something like 1000.

Edit - Status will show up when you've gotten a bit more into the game.
Awesome, thanks man. One last thing for now, how do I sniff? I unlocked it but in the menu it just says hands and dick on the left after I lifted her legs. I just unlocked kissing and mouth usage but no idea how to sniff. Lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Awesome, thanks man. One last thing for now, how do I sniff?
Not sure what sniff is, don't remember ever actually sniffing her. Thought it might actually be the tongue, as thats what your palate skill is for.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Not sure what sniff is, don't remember ever actually sniffing her. Thought it might actually be the tongue, as thats what your palate skill is for.
Gotcha. Found out sniffing isn't a thing. I would like help knowing how to unlock the rest of the sex positions though. Unless the laying down, sitting, handjob position, bent over, and laying down turned around are all there is. I could have swore there was cowgirl or some shit like that, right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would like help knowing how to unlock the rest of the sex positions though...
Check the top part of vacant lot once a day. Things like raising her sensitivity in certain places can unlock positions, if a new one is unlocked you'll find a magazine to learn it. If not you might get something else.

There's a weird kind of cow girl butt grind, I think from raising her anal and buttock sensitivity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Check the top part of vacant lot once a day. Things like raising her sensitivity in certain places can unlock positions, if a new one is unlocked you'll find a magazine to learn it. If not you might get something else.

There's a weird kind of cow girl butt grind, I think from raising her anal and buttock sensitivity.
Gotta love that cowgirl butt grind. So that green bottle trick back earlier in the thread, is that the only trick to get a lot of money quick as fuck? Because I am going to need millions to unlock everything lol (Edit: Nevermind, I found the money cheat which gives you 1,000,000 yen per day when you enter "bankai" outside of a menu)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ggteazijda

Aug 6, 2021
Hi i'm having trouble running the game since i'm getting stcuk on this 1629556911144.png
not sure why or how but i tried every setting and i just can't click for no reason, btw thx for the explanation of the install helped a lot

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
when i click continue with my own save and try to enter in H mode, the girl lay down but i can't do. I'm using local emulator

ad404

Sep 19, 2019
For 3.1.0 unpack and replace original file YOTOGIMICHI_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
Start new game.
How do i download and use the money cheat? When i click on it i get a new tab with a bunch of japanese writing, but i can't seem to download the 7z. file... Anyone?

ad404

Sep 19, 2019
For 3.1.0 unpack and replace original file YOTOGIMICHI_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
Start new game.
How do i download and use the money cheat? When i click on it i get a new tab with a bunch of japanese writing, but i can't seem to download the 7z. file... Anyone?

Dend69

Dec 28, 2020
View attachment 950021

Overview:
Let's spend the summer country town leisurely with my sister!
You can go to various places such as mountains, rivers, vacant lots, candy stores, and bathhouses.
Play part-time jobs, play games, eat rice and snacks.
By taking a walk, you can deepen exchanges with your sister and get money and items.
The places and actions you can go to will gradually increase.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-13
Release Date: 2020-12-30
Developer: BouSoft
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.0 + DLC
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Full Save already installed, just press continue
Free / Paid DLC is included in the latest upload.

Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Extra: SAVE*
Patch
: FIX

Thanks for the share TheBlueKnight

View attachment 950089 View attachment 950015 View attachment 950090 View attachment 950016 View attachment 950091 View attachment 950017 View attachment 950093 View attachment 950018 View attachment 950094 View attachment 950019 View attachment 950083 View attachment 950020 View attachment 950023 View attachment 950085 View attachment 950024 View attachment 950095 View attachment 950025 View attachment 950088 View attachment 950092 View attachment 950026 View attachment 950081 View attachment 950082 View attachment 950084 View attachment 950086 View attachment 950087
Because I imagine someone will eventually ask, to do anal

EDIT

If i forgot anything I apologize.

Other positions / techniques :

what i figered out is if you attach and put in as many vibrators as possible then squeeze both nips and turn on an auto clicker or just click fast you can get the combo to go up forever the highest i have gotten it is 360 and i got 6316996 yen if you do it for longer or multiple days you will have all the money you will ever need and if you can get the tazer dildo if you use that and an auto clicker you can get the orgasem multiplyer up extrimely fast if hold the curser in the right spot

Reactions: DudeMann
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes