Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Keitarou

Jan 24, 2019
Hello, first of all let me thank you for sharing this game and its updates, they are pretty cool. I haven't unlocked everything and maybe most of my question are answered in game but:

I wanted to know if there is any point in (training?) getting higher levels of sensivity in places like the arms, tummy, legs/feet, (do footjobs it exist in the game?), neck, ears or head?

Is there a way to increase Tapioca girl's stamina? I saw she had 1000/1000 (100%) and then later she had 966/966 (100%), which is weird since she ates only the expensive stuff.

I started a new game with full money (thanks a lot for sharing the file!), is there a point in working? aside from the small status upgrade, does it unlock anything?

Thanks in advance.

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
I wanted to know if there is any point in (training?) getting higher levels of sensivity in places like the arms, tummy, legs/feet, (do footjobs it exist in the game?), neck, ears or head?
No, only ass and breast for additional poses

Is there a way to increase Tapioca girl's stamina? I saw she had 1000/1000 (100%) and then later she had 966/966 (100%), which is weird since she ates only the expensive stuff.
Expensive food

I started a new game with full money (thanks a lot for sharing the file!), is there a point in working? aside from the small status upgrade, does it unlock anything?
No

Keitarou

Jan 24, 2019
No, only ass and breast for additional poses

Expensive food

No
Oh, thanks! I guess I can skip arms and leg day now. I thought I had to work to unlock the shrine or something, but this makes everything easier. Thanks for replying!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Since 3.1.0 Boumen has been promoting some older games, and playing with 3D breasts for the new one. There's been no Tapioca update.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes