Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you already have the game you can just move the BepInEx folder, doorstop_config and winhttp over to the new copy. And that way you'll also keep the edited translation. And your save folder at the same time.

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone upload the original BepIn files? I've tried following the instructions, and BepIn is running, but no text is being translated. Thanks in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone upload the original BepIn files...
The latest version (at the time) was linked with the updated game. If the game now in the opening post uses just those it won't have the mostly saved and edited translation, so (the translator) will need to be allowed to connect to the internet.

Here's a updated version of the patches I made before from my copy of the game. The translator with the mostly saved and partially edited translation, decensor but no free DLC...

Tapioca patch -

If the game folder name is as long as the compressed files name in the opening post I'd shorten it.

jameskb1

Jul 17, 2018
1 more question, where did i get dlc clothes, and how many days that best to stay before stop to unlock everything at hot spring & beach inn?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dont know which item is best to make her drunk, and how do i know she is drunk?
At night you can get beer in the restaurant, don't know how strong that is but the syringes and drinks have a liquor value. Think she just look and sound drunk when you talk, with swirl effects the morning after to show a hangover.
1 more question, where did i get dlc clothes, and...
DLC clothes are sold downtown with the regular ones. Haven't spent much time at the new places, but people have said before ten days at each should be enough.

jameskb1

Jul 17, 2018
DLC clothes are sold downtown with the regular ones. Haven't spent much time at the new places, but people have said before ten days at each should be enough.
[/QUOTE]

hmm there are no dlc, did i have start over in order to have all dlc? (i redownload and place there but idk if have start over or not)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hmm there are no dlc, did i have start over in order to have all dlc...
Shouldn't have to restart, if you've unlocked all the basic clothes they should all just get added in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all the DLC installed your DRESS_DATA folder should have 538 files inside.

jameskb1

Jul 17, 2018
With all the DLC installed your DRESS_DATA folder should have 538 files inside.
[/QUOTE]

well i check and it say 306 files

Jul 27, 2017
The current download for 3.1.2 only has 50 DATA_DRESS files, and even when it combined it with my old v2 files I only have around 300 as well.

Either OP is updated to an incomplete DL or the Zippy link has the wrong files.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
3.1.2 was originally posted here, with links to the three DLC. Posted a new translator and decensor patch here with the edits for people without one to move over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake

Xinerun

Dec 10, 2021
The latest version (at the time) was linked with the updated game. If the game now in the opening post uses just those it won't have the mostly saved and edited translation, so (the translator) will need to be allowed to connect to the internet.

Here's a updated version of the patches I made before from my copy of the game. The translator with the mostly saved and partially edited translation, decensor but no free DLC...

Tapioca patch - Workupload

If the game folder name is as long as the compressed files name in the opening post I'd shorten it.

Hi.

For some reason,since i installed the english patch when im on the h scenes they end faster.I mean ,when i touch her boob like three times suddenly stops.That didnt happen in the japanese translation

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi. For some reason,since i installed the english patch...
I don't think it do things like that, and I didn't get any issues when I was getting her drunk a few days ago. If your starting a new game remember that will happen at first, you'll only get a quick grope before she stops you. Some people do get odd bugs if they don't use Japanese locale. Something like and if that doesn't fix it actually switching to it.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes