Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would not having the locale Emulator mess with the "h counter"? I keep finding it counting up without...
It's possible, and some Unity games get graphical problems from the file address. Not sure about finding the key a second time, it might not be something the developer considered.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can anyone tell me about the use of "broken" stat ?
Doesn't look like it. I've only read posts asking how to do it, or saying they have.

I think you can break her with alcohol and/or to many orgasms. It's not something I've actually tried to do though, and I don't see a stat. I'd guess it would be resistance, or like other stats sensitivity to it.

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
Doesn't look like it. I've only read posts asking how to do it, or saying they have.

I think you can break her with alcohol and/or to many orgasms. It's not something I've actually tried to do though, and I don't see a stat. I'd guess it would be resistance, or like other stats sensitivity to it.
yeah we need to make her drunk first n then have sex with her in order to make her broken. thk u for ur info tho sir knigt

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
new update version 2.1 : add items on day 52, which can be used to put the girl to sleep during sex.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you do anything in this game? It took me nearly a week just to get her to let me touch her.. than when I touch her with my hands clicking the mouse get her near 40-50% on the heart meter than she says I am touching her too much.. this just repeats and I am getting fucking nowhere in this game. Anyone got a damn walkthru.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
How the hell do you do anything in this game? It took me nearly a week just to get her to let me touch her.. than when I touch her with my hands clicking the mouse get her near 40-50% on the heart meter than she says I am touching her too much.. this just repeats and I am getting fucking nowhere in this game. Anyone got a damn walkthru.
Basically? You're doing it right. Otherwise, look for h-books in the back alley to help unlock new positions as you slowly progress.

It's slow. That's intentional.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
half of the stuff the game tells me during H scenes doesn't even work. Hold down the mouse wheel does nothing, neither does double clicking it. I can only click and double click the left button, but can't remove clothing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not really sure what the point of the sleeping effect is, sounds like your basic sleeping girl game mechanic. But as domigera said it won't get sold until later in the game, so you can't really use it for (careful) early groping when she's not in to it yet.

Edit - Just remembered Fairy Picturebook had among other things the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
Not really sure what the point of the sleeping effect is, sounds like your basic sleeping girl game mechanic. But as domigera said it won't get sold until later in the game, so you can't really use it for (careful) early groping when she's not in to it yet.

hmm... i played Fairy Picturebook too but i find it pretty boring.... maybe i missed something

Mar 17, 2019

hmmm im at Day 74, where can i buy the stuff?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I'm downloading the new update. It will be uploaded in next 1h.
It will take some time to upload - There is some kind of an error -> game crush after clicking continue on my working save.

Ok so:
- for some reason old saves DOESN'T work... now saves works fine
ok so I fucked up and posted wrong DLC -> with Translation (but apply newer BepInEx from Attachments)

In Attachments you have latest BepInEx, AutoTranslator and Demosaic.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes