Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I'm downloading the new update. It will be uploaded in next 1h.
It will take some time to upload - There is some kind of an error -> game crush after clicking continue on my working save.

Ok so:
Here is Clean 2.1.0 from dlsite - for some reason old saves DOESN'T work... now saves works fine
Here is Free DLC ok so I fucked up and posted wrong DLC -> with Translation (but apply newer BepInEx from Attachments)
Here is Paid DLC
In Attachments you have latest BepInEx, AutoTranslator and Demosaic.
Ohhhh.... Kaaayyyyy.... I downloaded about 30 minutes ago and tried to run the game 2 minutes ago. For the first time ever my Kaspersky actively shut down the game and wants to shut down my PC to disinfect it. Can you give a step by step walkthrough on what to install and when so I can actually get this game? I am reading 3 different things to do and have no idea anymore which steps to take.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Can you give a step by step walkthrough on what to install and when so I can actually get this game?
1: Download Clean 2.1.0
2: Apply New Tapioca Patch
2b optional: Update BepInEx to that from Attachments
3: Apply Paid DLC.
4: Play with Applocale or Japan region

Last edited:
Reactions: MrHodor

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
at the h scene i cant touch anything, i use the localemulator too
Check the touch controls.
Is it possible it cant gain acess to internet somehow so autotranslator doesnt work ?
The patch should has most of the translation saved. Try deleting the BepInEx folder, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll then installing this mod pack.
Anyone know how to take it out once you are in auto mode?
I've just been switching to a blowjob position and back again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
that should only work after she actually consents to having sex, sounds like that person hasn't reached that point yet. as for you, pretty much any lubricant will have the same effect, until her stats are reached high enough. Then you will be able to penetrate her in one attempt without any foreplay. XD
No, she has consented and its every time sex happens I must first cum while trying to put it in then it goes all the way in and can fuck her more.
I don't do rape and will not go for sex unless she says its okay to do.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried to run this game and my antivirus flagged it with a Trojan32. I used the nopy link.
Never happened to me but has occasionally to others, it does have a auto translator program attached. Try downloading the game and the paid DLC from here, and installing the mod pack yourself (extract it inside the games main folder).

Edit - Downloaded the game from nopy and scanned it with McAfee, didn't find anything.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
Never happened to me but has occasionally to others, it does have a auto translator program attached. Try downloading the game and the paid DLC from here, and installing the mod pack yourself (extract it inside the games main folder).

Edit - Downloaded the game from nopy and scanned it with McAfee, didn't find anything.
Would you recommend me going with another link or doing it via this link? Also do I need an emulator? Because I played Summer countryside and it worked without needing an emulator.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would you recommend me going with another link or doing it via this link...
I got the updated game and DLC when olo1990pl first shared them last night. Think the last time someone though the opening post game had a virus they didn't get the alert from the original post from olo1990pl, no idea why.

The translator of SUMMER also altered the game to not need it. But you'll very likely need Locale Emulator here, a lot of people have got bugs from not using it.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone know how to take it out once you are in auto mode? The only thing I can do so far is go to hj mode and then go back the position. Thanks
You just have to hit space with it taken out, like you go to auto mode if you hit space with it in. You can go back to controlling it by holding with the hand tool

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Twice now I have gotten Detected PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic from this game with both the original install from Nopy and the second install following the step by step install. Given that I am running Kaspersky and get about 1 warning every thousand downloads I feel I can't trust this game and won't be trying it in future.

Reactions: Acebacho

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Twice now I have gotten Detected PDM:Trojan.Win32.Generic from this game with both the original install from Nopy and the second install following the step by step install. Given that I am running Kaspersky and get about 1 warning every thousand downloads I feel I can't trust this game and won't be trying it in future.
Same here

Mar 17, 2019
strange i dont get any warnings

Mar 17, 2019
it is a known false report from Kaspersky.
Kaspersky always displays this message randomly for a wide variety of games

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
it is a known false report from Kaspersky.
Kaspersky always displays this message randomly for a wide variety of games
I have over 2000 game files on my PC from multiple sources (I have a bad habit of buying games and only play a few minutes of them before I get distracted by the next shiny toy...) and have never had my PC actively stop a game from starting after passing the initial scan after download/unzip prior to this. Your response may be accurate and completely true but, I feel no need to prove it right or wrong, I have simply stated what I am going to do about the results.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes