Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Is it possible to unlock everything expect for relationship progression? I want to see how some of these Items will affect the the early stages. I guess the extra position will be locked but I don't mind that.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Is it possible to unlock everything expect for relationship progression? I want to see how some of these Items will affect the the early stages. I guess the extra position will be locked but I don't mind that.
Pretty much everything are unlocked based on nbr of days. But I believe all sexual-related items/toys/positions require the love confession in order to be available eventually.
Worth noting that it's possible to lower her affection (bringing down to her starting state) by leaving her hungry or giving her bad foods.

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Hate to ask but can we get a mega link? My internet cuts out like crazy and it's the only way to download anything over 300MB

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hate to ask but can we get a mega link? My internet cuts out like crazy and it's the only way to download anything over 300MB
Just report the OP and choose other and ask if a mod can do that for you, make sure your asking nicely.

Reactions: Vicen

Hentaiguy26

Feb 21, 2020
Tried doing the money thing with the green bottle and got a 30 streak but there was no money on the door. Is there something else I need to do?

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
1617173507032.png
The fck happend to my game???

edit: seems like my savefile is the problem, tried a fresh install that works fine. replaced the savefile with my old and its back to this...

solved?: i used the skin color changer from the candy shop and it seems to have fixed the issue

Last edited:

Kattaka

Oct 13, 2020
Do I just keep asking to see her boobs and stuff? I asked her 8-9 times and I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I just keep asking to see her boobs and stuff?
Keep raising her affection and ask for anything new, eventually you'll get stuck at almost making her cum. Then you need the shrine to become available I think for the final step.
I have 50k dilation in all three holes, and still can't unlock the x-ray
Are you getting morning messages about new things unlocking, it can get stuck in a backlog.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For you have done this game.. Kudo's.. I did not have the patience to do this game.. the action was so damn slow and so much repetition to even get to touch her.. way too long and slow for me. I don't see how anyone has patience for these type of games. I get bored too fast for boring repeating scenes. It's a grindy game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What do you mean ? Rick and morty is also Unity made but it is still available in android and...
The Android version of Rick and Morty is made by the developer, it wasn't the PC game ported over to Android. BouSoft only make their games for Windows. There's no one who makes Android ports, or more compressed versions of Unity games.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes