Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
You can increase Endurance by using "Endurance Up Tarapon" Syringe from Back Alley Store.

But it cost 15k or 30k for one. It gives you more stamina, but also it makes harder to get her Cum.
Thank you very much! Sometimes I am too stupid. Had made the Internet off which had the consequence that the translation did not work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like the is not the event one that was hinted at, but lots of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release date is currently early May.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Is ther any way to know how much i have unlocked?
I ask because i think have unlocked everything already...
Like, is there any end?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There should be a save included but zipped with all the positions, other things are unlocked but queued up and actually become available daily as you play. A newer one here.

Reactions: Levi29

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
I hope we get more than just dress-up DLCs eventually.
Boumen is adding toys and other usable items, something like a stungun for example, in the update releasing before the upcoming DLC on Friday. See the latest posts on ci-en.

"複数の新しいタイプのおもちゃが追加されますので、お楽しみに。"

"スタンガンみたいなのと、他もうちょっと追加されますので少々お待ち下さい。"

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Alright, so the new update is out and features new rotors and toys. There's three statuses they provide; taze her to knock her out (puts her to sleep), heat her up to tan her skin, and cool her down to make her pale. Previously you could do these things with syringes and Papico, but now there are toys for it that makes it much more convenient and exciting.
The visual effect for activating the new toys are really visceral.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Worth noting there's also a secret cheat code that give 1000K yen per day. Don't know if it's always been there or if it just got added.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes