Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
The new items added in Ver. 2.3 ARE in the adult toy shop downtown, right? Day 110 and counting and neither hide nor hair of any of them.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The new items added in Ver. 2.3 ARE in the adult toy shop downtown, right?
They are for me, first or second day of playing the update she did the morning announcement about new items. Don't know why they aren't for you your well past the unlocking day. Maybe back up your save and try mine, see if they're there...

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
They are for me, first or second day of playing the update she did the morning announcement about new items. Don't know why they aren't for you your well past the unlocking day. Maybe back up your save and try mine, see if they're there...
I "fixed" it by using the version of the game linked on this thread. I had been using the version of the game I downloaded yesterday from DLSite, but for whatever reason that wasn't working I guess...

Edit: I included my save. It's essentially the save from the front page but progressed about 2 weeks and has all of the DLC clothing bought so people don't have to trawl the 2500-odd items for sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, could anyone help me? Once I get in the H-scenes I can't do anything. She's moving when I hover the mouse over her body but nothing happens when I click something (tried left mouse, right mouse, mouse wheel and all the keyboard buttons). I play with Locale Emulator and the rest works fine, but once I start the H-scene I can't do anything...

I can't find a solution in this thread. Does anyone have the same problem and/or knows how to fix this? (I downloaded the latest version from Nopy and from Anonfiles, and added the save file from OP)

Thanks in advance!

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
How do I inyect the syringe? I don't know where I have to aim in his boddy or if I have to press and especific button to do it but nothing happens when I try the syringes in her

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
Wow, it's so hard to play without MTL, especially, when you russian. When I saw censored, it was strange... But it needed just a new version of patch

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
sooo, at what day can i finally get past the "i love you" stage. currently on day 27, but she keeps telling me she needs to prepare her heart.

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
Okey. I downloaded new version from 18 page and its work only without emulator, wtf? When I starts with emulator, MTL doesn't work. I changed system unicode too, but still japan and censored

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okey. I downloaded new version from 18 page and its work only without emulator, wtf...
You only really need Japanese locale if you get bugs and freezes without it, I don't need it myself. The newer patch on page 18 should be the one already installed to the game in the opening post. Both the translation and decensor come from the BepInEx plugin, reinstalling it (the patch) usually fixes it not working.

Might be confusing now if something not right with the plugin, but about a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...but she keeps telling me she needs to prepare her heart.
Keep buying her food so she doesn't go hungry and sweets, also doing what you can with the H heart. You should eventually be able to visit the shrine and progress. Her affection seems to be a hidden stat, and probably what triggers it.

Shishiku

Nov 10, 2019
You only really need Japanese locale if you get bugs and freezes without it, I don't need it myself. The newer patch on page 18 should be the one already installed to the game in the opening post. Both the translation and decensor come from the BepInEx plugin, reinstalling it (the patch) usually fixes it not working.

Might be confusing now if something not right with the plugin, but about a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep buying her food so she doesn't go hungry and sweets, also doing what you can with the H heart. You should eventually be able to visit the shrine and progress. Her affection seems to be a hidden stat, and probably what triggers it.
When I just starts the game, MTL is working, but game frozen from beginning. When I starts with Japan locale, game works good, but MTL doesn't work. Patch from 28 page doesn't work too. It doesn't even translate on normal startup

Reactions: Vambox

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I just starts the game, MTL is working, but game frozen from beginning...
Ah, so Japanese locale definitely needed. If there's any Russian characters in your user name, or folders in the games file address that might confuse the game or plugin. Not sure if it'll be any better for you but here's my copy of the game, fully working for me before uploading at least...

Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Tapioca-chan~ 2.3.0 with all the things -

Reactions: Shishiku

Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
for some reason everything is still the same for me as the last update even with a newer save file and using an emulator

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes