Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
The Android version of Rick and Morty is made by the developer, it wasn't the PC game ported over to Android. BouSoft only make their games for Windows. There's no one who makes Android ports, or more compressed versions of Unity games.
Damn, i remember a guy who ports various games over to android as hobby. I guess he could help, he had done it before. i will ping him or i gotta make a request to developers with money.

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
The Android version of Rick and Morty is made by the developer, it wasn't the PC game ported over to Android. BouSoft only make their games for Windows. There's no one who makes Android ports, or more compressed versions of Unity games.
TheBlueKnight i tried to ask one modder for help but he/she also said its not possible without access to source code. I think my last choice is to wait for the dev with request(if its an individual) or have someone skilled to make it for me. Thank you for your reply. Gotta get a private flat now just to fap sitting in front of my laptop.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Kharbon

May 27, 2020
Whatever I do, I'm stuck on a black screen with "Bi.. ther", I have 2.1.0 clean with new patch and paid DLC

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oppai loli is a thing, but DLSite has the loli tag so the thread here got it I guess.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I use the taropons? Whenever I try to inject her the screen just flashes white and nothing happens.
Left click and hold for a second on the general area you want to use it on, then the specific one. Line it up if you need to and press the mouse wheel or S key...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep an eye on the touch guide that pops up, if you have it turned on.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I have now played the game for a few hours. But I do not understand the status screen. It keeps saying "Endurance 0/1000". It doesn't matter what I do, little sister gets an orgasm immediately even when i just click to slap her butt once. lol

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Thank you sir, it was indeed the locale emulator. I had completely forgotten about it.
I have another question. How can I increase the status value "Endurance" of the little sister? This value appeared suddenly. (After a few more hours of gameplay with the locale emulator).

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
You can increase Endurance by using "Endurance Up Tarapon" Syringe from Back Alley Store.

But it cost 15k or 30k for one. It gives you more stamina, but also it makes harder to get her Cum.

Reactions: pepplez
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes