Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Mystrexing

Sep 10, 2020
For 2.30 unpack and replace original file YOTOGIMICHI_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
Start new game.

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
I'm having an issue getting the new items. I downloaded the latest version of the game off of DLSite, ported over my save/the older DLC, and am on day 107. Since day 103, I haven't gotten any new notifications that the new items are being sold, and I don't see them in the downtown adult shop either.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you can't load you old save make sure any DLC it's expecting is installed, there's the (updated) free pack and the paid one. The save is also in the game folder, not in appdata so it has to be manually moved to the new version.

Edit - Found the money code on a Ci-en post. Type bankai in with no menus open, does only work once a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystrexing

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Who counts this as loli.. Those tits and not being a virgin say other wise..
I won't give any stance on the loli debate, but I'm quite certain she's supposed to be a virgin in the game.
Oh! Unless you're saying you're not a virgin and therefore don't have the virgin minded idea that she's a loli?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I won't give any stance on the loli debate, but I'm quite certain she's supposed to be a virgin in the game.
Oh! Unless you're saying you're not a virgin and therefore don't have the virgin minded idea that she's a loli?
Ok.. Not sure why you had to bring my own virginity into a game thread..

Don't see a virgin tag on the game, that was my point, keep real life crap out of it.

Jul 27, 2017
Quick question, has anyone noticed a difference between Graphic Quality 0 through 5? I haven't noticed a difference in quality.

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Ok.. Not sure why you had to bring my own virginity into a game thread..

Don't see a virgin tag on the game, that was my point, keep real life crap out of it.
Wow, I'm really sorry. I completely misunderstood the point you were making. A virgin tag would arguably be appropriate for the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any one know what day the newest outfits unlock?
I don't think there's day for the clothing DLC specifically, from the ...

To access this content, you must advance to the part of the game where you can access the shop that sells these clothes.

Only just noticed DLSite's English version of the DLC page got the game wrong.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes