Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If a save doesn't load it's usually because DLC used with it is missing. The save currently linked in the opening post should only need the updated free ones, no paid DLC was out back then. Those are part of the patch here.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I won't give any stance on the loli debate, but I'm quite certain she's supposed to be a virgin in the game.
Correct, she is a virgin. In the dialog after you have sex with her for the first time, she will mention it was her first time or something.

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Im a little lost with all the dlcs. Do I need to download any dlc (paid or free) after the main post download or are they already included?
Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im a little lost with all the dlcs...
The uploader should have put it all together. The extracted, and then zipped again file size of the opening posts download does match the game I posted on the previous page.

The second paid DLC was posted after that though, and took a while to show up as it was their first post. That's here.

Reactions: Sabɘ

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
The uploader should have put it all together. The extracted, and then zipped again file size of the opening posts download does match the game I posted on the previous page.

The second paid DLC was posted after that though, and took a while to show up as it was their first post. That's here.
So it should be complete, then. However, I will download your file, just in case.
Thanks!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
This file have the DATA_DRESS folder with all clothes and accessories for the girl. (all free and the 2 paid dlc)
And my save with all the clothes and accessories already purchased (for lazy peoples :b)

Save:

1621138525077.png

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I downloaded a "full" save from here and kept playing for an hour trying to unlock the new outfits but the only thing i managed to get was the new toys, am i missing something? Or can anyone actually post a full save from the newest version cause i tried using a bunch of other saves from here and all i got was black screen and the one that worked didn't even have all the clothes bought

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded a "full" save from here and kept playing for an hour trying to unlock the new outfits...
If someone's save isn't loading then you probably don't have DLC it used installed. The second paid DLC isn't included in the opening post game yet, if you haven't get it from back here or the collected DLC pack above.

The DLC clothes don't unlock on their own, you just need the section of the shop unlocked. With the old save that used to be include the new DLC bras, panties and hair colour...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But not the new eyes yet as that part of the shop is still in the unlock queue.

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
Hey, I have a problem, I can't get into the game. Everything is stay here all the time, no matter if I use Locale Emulator or change the region to pc. NT.png

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes