Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Xinerun

Dec 10, 2021
I don't think it do things like that, and I didn't get any issues when I was getting her drunk a few days ago. If your starting a new game remember that will happen at first, you'll only get a quick grope before she stops you. Some people do get odd bugs if they don't use Japanese locale. Something like and if that doesn't fix it actually switching to it.
After starting a new game the problem was solved

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Xinerun

Dec 10, 2021
I don't think it do things like that, and I didn't get any issues when I was getting her drunk a few days ago. If your starting a new game remember that will happen at first, you'll only get a quick grope before she stops you. Some people do get odd bugs if they don't use Japanese locale. Something like and if that doesn't fix it actually switching to it.
It happened again. After closing the program and starting again,sis stats are x10 . Is there a way to modify this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After closing the program and starting again,sis stats are x10 . Is there a way to modify this?
Again some people get bugs without Japanese locale, bugs have included various numbers acting up. That new patch does include a newer version of all the plug-ins, I'm not sure how it could be the cause but if you want to try the older one...

Tapioca patch (old version) -

Xinerun

Dec 10, 2021
Again some people get bugs without Japanese locale, bugs have included various numbers acting up. That new patch does include a newer version of all the plug-ins, I'm not sure how it could be the cause but if you want to try the older one...

Tapioca patch (old version) - Workupload
The problem still going,even if i didnt put the english patch

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Possibly a better MTL, uncensor and all the current DLC clothes...

Tapioca Patch - Workupload or

Tided up MTL by , uncensor from ManlyMarco's universal pack. As the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Just in case someone wants to use this on the latest version you'll want to delete it's DATA_DRESS folder first. That will leave just the translator, edited translation and decensor. This free DLC is out of date.

Or updated version now here with more saved (but not more edited) translation.
is this the updated like uncensored and english patch? (I meant gud translation?)

Banbasnatch

Dec 7, 2020
i'm having an issue with the stats screen with all the text jammed up together, all written over itself making it impossible to read. Any ideas how to fix this?

1641029429007.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this the updated like uncensored and english patch? (I meant gud translation?)
As it says the patch has a decensor, and a tidied up MTL. A lot of the translation is saved, and most of the base games has been tided up and edited.

The newest one has more translation saved, and no free DLC.
i'm having an issue with the stats screen with all the text jammed up together....
That is at least partially fixed with the edited MTL, linked above or here. The game in the opening post might be missing that free DLC too.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
As it says the patch has a decensor, and a tidied up MTL. A lot of the translation is saved, and most of the base games has been tided up and edited.

That is partially fixed with the edited MTL, linked above or here. The game in the opening post might be missing that free DLC too.
what is dis dlc gib us?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018

That is at least partially fixed with the edited MTL, linked above or here. The game in the opening post might be missing that free DLC too.
ok im a bit confuse which link i should download the one where translations is complete and has dlc? and uncensored? if it has cuz the amount of links confuses me on which i should download.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what is dis dlc gib us?
Thinking about it with the missing files maybe other DLC is missing. I linked to it, click on free DLC or go here. Get the DLC and put all the lose files in the games DRESS_DATA folder. The Free DLC is just palate swapped clothes, the paid one...
ok im a bit confuse which link i should download the one where translations is complete and has dlc?
You download the newest one, like I said in the edit to the old post the DLC is out of date in the original patch. And in the newest there's a years play of more saved translation.

Banbasnatch

Dec 7, 2020
I've got the latest files n DLCs free and otherwise yet still have this issue.

what do othe people's stats screens look like?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've got the latest files n DLCs free and otherwise yet still have this issue...
You want the patch I linked for you above or here with the edited MTL, it will make the memo...
Ignore that arrow the screenshot was posted for something else.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Downloaded it and had a look. The opening post was updated on December the 16th with the latest (and possibly last) 3.1.2 version of the game, but that was it. No DLC from the looks of it, and not even BepInEx. So here...

Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Have both parts in the same place, extract just part 001 with something like 7Zip and the second should follow.

If you already have 3.1.2 then again the three up to date DLC are linked to here, in the post olo1990pl originally shared the updated game in. And the newest patch for the translation etc here.

Edit - Fixed the opening posts edit date, the 16th not 6th. Added, then removed a mirror. Now in the opening post.

Last edited:

Banbasnatch

Dec 7, 2020
yea i did a clean reinstall and eveything works fine now. translations are great, the decencoring is good and the stats screen is set out in a readable manner now :)

thanks for the help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Thinking about it with the missing files maybe other DLC is missing. I linked to it, click on free DLC or go here. Get the DLC and put all the lose files in the games DRESS_DATA folder. The Free DLC is just palate swapped clothes, the paid one...

You download the newest one, like I said in the edit to the old post the DLC is out of date in the original patch. And in the newest there's a years play of more saved translation.
there are 3 links im a bit confuse cuz im retarded all i need is to download those 3 links?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there are 3 links im a bit confuse cuz im retarded all i need is to download those 3 links?
You want the three DLC. The middle link in olo1990pl's post, and just the three DLC not the game in there with them. But I have since posted the game will everything installed here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
2.1.0 added in the sleeping effect, translated Ci-en change log back here. The opening post links a preview of the new locations and lighting in 2.3.0 not the actual change log. It added in a load of stuff, a summary is here.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes