Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see so the part 2 after unzipping i should put them on the Part 1 files then?
No extract only part 001. Again have both part 001 and 002 in the same place, like the desktop or the same folder. Extract 001 and you should then have the whole game. Extracting part 001 of a split archive will automatically extract all parts.

Also again I'm not sure if Windows can do it on it's own, you might need a program like .

Reactions: Kolkollov

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
No extract only part 001. Again have both part 001 and 002 in the same place, like the desktop or the same folder. Extract 001 and you should then have the whole game. Extracting part 001 of a split archive will automatically extract all parts.

Also again I'm not sure if Windows can do it on it's own, you might need a program like .
i use winrar im sure i doubt that it will extract the part 1 and 2 at the same time just by extract the part guess i'll will wait and see

Komenk0

May 18, 2020
Downloaded it and had a look. The opening post was updated on December the 16th with the latest (and possibly last) 3.1.2 version of the game, but that was it. No DLC from the looks of it, and not even BepInEx. So here...

Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload
Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Have both parts in the same place, extract just part 001 with something like 7Zip and the second should follow.

If you already have 3.1.2 then again the three up to date DLC are linked to here, in the post olo1990pl originally shared the updated game in. And the newest patch for the translation etc here.

Edit - Fixed the opening posts edit date, the 16th not 6th. And added a mirror.
Im sure that im doing a dumb question, but just to be sure... It also have the uncensor, translation patch and fixes?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I just spent all my time in making money in order to purchase all clothes and never fed her,she keeps saying she feels weak(It makes my heart broken),but I wonder whether she will die if I act like a SoB(I dont hope so but I'm getting to the edge,I wanna figure it out.)

I'm just sharing my thoughts,no need to take it seriously.(Acutally,Did anyone try this before?)

edit:What is the fastest way to earn money?

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I just spent all my time in making money in order to purchase all clothes and never fed her,she keeps saying she feels weak(It makes my heart broken),but I wonder whether she will die if I act like a SoB(I dont hope so but I'm getting to the edge,I wanna figure it out.)

I'm just sharing my thoughts,no need to take it seriously.(Acutally,Did anyone try this before?)

edit:What is the fastest way to earn money?
In my case she bring me money all the time in the morning.....120g and then boom 150000g i don't know how it work's....erm, she can die? I didn't know about that....Oh, you actually might get money in cheat engine if this is the case)

Reactions: Courier_Young

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The money she finds in the morning is tied to the previous days performance. There is a cheat code for a little bit extra money, type in bankai on a idle screen once a day.

Reactions: Courier_Young

MadSpy127

Mar 4, 2020
strange.... why is it on japanese? I thought it's already translated... Can anyone help with this translation problem?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes