Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Alright it worked but not in a way you would expect

I suprised the game would even start. Have 001 and 002 in the same place, like the desktop or in the same folder. Then extract just 001, 002 should also extract automatically giving you about 2.69GB game after.
So I did that. full timeline is that both of these files are in same desktop folder. part1

I turn both of them into 1 winrar file. part2

then I extracted them in desktop didn't work

so I downloaded 7zip

I didn't know how to use 7zip so I just decided to put part1 in the 7zip after 20min it became winrar file

so I just wasted 20 min but then I decided to part 2 into the download folder so I can extract part2 file in 7zip.

I extracted that part 2 into the downloads file and well it works part.4 but my god what monstrosity I have created. And I didn't even have to use the emulator but my control panel uni language is Japanese and my antivirus is off I will try with default uni language and with antivirus on but its 3am in my country I will to that tomorrow ty for helping blueknight I hope with my suffering you will have good info about helping and guiding others.

*Quick update I have no idea why but it doesn't work when I put the working file on the desktop It works when it's on the downloads file the part 4 place.

*Update yep it works 100% without any problems with antivirus on,without emulators and with default language for non unicode programs I personally have no idea what went wrong in the extract or am I just a dumbass but either way it works so hopefully this experience is helping someone in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I extracted that part 2 into the downloads file and well it works part...
It seems to be working at least, but you really shouldn't have had to manually extract 002. 7Zip is what I mostly use, and what made these split archives. It's why I name it in the instruction.

Downloaded it to test again, with the two parts on the desktop and only part one selected note that the total size...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GeePic

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
It seems to be working at least, but you really shouldn't have had to manually extract 002. 7Zip is what I mostly use, and what made these split archives. It's why I name it in the instruction.

Downloaded it to test again, with the two parts on the desktop and only part one selected note that the total size...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty very much for you patience with this situation blue knight and thanks for the help hopefully this experience helps others in the future.

Homesquad3

Jan 16, 2021
so i downloaded the game in the first post and i started the game but it is not in english so i downloaded the tapioca patch and now im confused where should i put the bepinx,doorstop_config and winhttp.dll to get english translation

im new at this community and i hope someone can guide me in learning how to put english translation and etc in japanese game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so i downloaded the game in the first post and i started the game but it is not in english...
It's also missing the all DLCs, the game with everything installed is here. Also links to the newest patch and the DLC, the game is a split archive so if you use it check the extraction instructions if it's your first time extracting one.

Extract the patch in the game folder, so the folder and the files are in with the games executable. All the files from the DLCs DATA_DRESS folder go into the matching one from the game.

Reactions: Homesquad3

Homesquad3

Jan 16, 2021
It's also missing the all DLCs, the game with everything installed is here. Also links to the newest patch and the DLC, the game is a split archive so if you use it check the extraction instructions if it's your first time extracting one.

Extract the patch in the game folder, so the folder and the files are in with the games executable. All the files from the DLCs DATA_DRESS folder go into the matching one from the game.
so i need to download both part and just extract the first part,then if i open the game it will automatically have english translation right?
(sorry for my bad english)

Homesquad3

Jan 16, 2021

one last question where is the extraction instruction?
i have never extract a game with split archive before

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
can somebody explain me, when i start game first dialogs stop and i cant do something, click on the left mouse dont help

rinrankyun

Aug 28, 2019
Downloaded it and had a look. The opening post was updated on December the 16th with the latest (and possibly last) 3.1.2 version of the game, but that was it. No DLC from the looks of it, and not even BepInEx. So here...

Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload
Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Have both parts in the same place, extract just part 001 with something like 7Zip and the second should follow.

If you already have 3.1.2 then again the three up to date DLC are linked to here, in the post olo1990pl originally shared the updated game in. And the newest patch for the translation etc here.

Edit - Fixed the opening posts edit date, the 16th not 6th. And added a mirror.
Thanks doing God's work! If only the links in the op message would get updated...
It's really confusing when it says it includes translation and saves and dlc and it doesn't deliver on any of them.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes