Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the game is still in japanese... why?
The opening post was updated with only the game on it's own, look back here. No idea why other than the updated game and extra bits was originally posted as the separate parts.

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
I have an issue with the game. For whatever reason, everytime I close and open the game again, a single digit is added to the days counter. Not only does that mean that the game will probably progress too fast (I assume that you unlock things per specific days) but the game will also probably melt at some point since I doubt the code was designed to handle so many potential digits. In the beggining, I thought it was my fault since I had tampered with the money using Cheat Engine and may have screwed over some other part of the game, so I deleted the game and downloaded TheBlueKnight's version and still have the same issue. Went to day 4, closed the game, opened it again, Day 40. If anyone knows what causes this issue and how I could possibly resolve it, I would appreciate it.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I have an issue with the game. For whatever reason, everytime I close and open the game again, a single digit is added to the days counter.
If you are still having this issue try using this workaround.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not the best fix but I can load the game normally now, if some specific value is still bugged notify me so I can update it.

Warning: Only use this if you are having trouble with the number of days when loading, otherwise days will start going down.
Make a backup of the original dll if you aren't sure and see how days behave with it.

Last edited:

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
If you are still having this issue try using this workaround.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not the best fix but I can load the game normally now, if some specific value is still bugged notify me so I can update it.

Warning: Only use this if you are having trouble with the number of days when loading. Otherwise it will break your game.
Should I apply this fix before the days start getting messed up, or should I first trigger the bug and then apply the fix?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Should I apply this fix before the days start getting messed up, or should I first trigger the bug and then apply the fix?
If you notice the issue even once when loading the game (like you already did) then you can already apply it.

For anyone that isn't sure just make a backup of the original dll.

Reactions: SpardaUser

SpardaUser

Dec 29, 2021
If you notice the issue even once when loading the game (like you already did) then you can already apply it.

For anyone that isn't sure just make a backup of the original dll.
I did a clean playthrough, got to Day 4, restarted the game which made it change to Day 40, applied your fix and now it's back to Day 4. It seems like the issue is fixed for now, so thanks for your efforts.

Reactions: Meaning Less

kanozaki

Dec 28, 2020
How do you progress the story? She's saying I love you and I'm stuck at this stage without any indicator

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
anybody know how "breaks" works?
Well, i'm not sure, but i find that when you do her a lot of drug, and then make her orgasm many time's in a row, she breaks, but that work in 50x50 of the time, that's why i'm not so sure)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes