Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
The damage is a bugged, but the money is probably right for the bugged damage. Sometimes Japanese Locale will fix it.

There is a that might fix the day counter.
I honestly don't undesrtand what happened. At the beginning the days count and the damage seemed fine but yesterday when I loaded the game the internal logic was broken lol

I have my system already in japanese locale and I tried the patch but I guess my savedata is already broken and can't be fixed unless I start a new one.

View attachment 1792173 Try my saves, one is wile she's still virgo and the other is at day75 with all dress buyed. View attachment 1792174
Thanks.

I will use both of them to normal touch play.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
For who have trouble with the controls in the H scene,
somehow sometimes it loose track of your settings, check in the settings your control and re-select imput keyboard + mouse, since it happen to me too i figured it only way beyond my interest in the game since thought was bugged and didn't want to restart all over again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well it didn't revert to the small resolution when I started it up, not that it always did. The update provided by olo1990pl above with everything installed. All the DLC. Online translator, the edited (mostly) translation and decensor...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Thankfully Bousoft didn't update this to IL2CPP like they have with the new games demo. For the split archive, have both parts in the same place, and extract...
Edit - Replaced the dead FileFM links with Anon, make sure to have adblocker for it. ...And removed the Anon link as they don't exist anymore.

Last edited:

RickAsh

Mar 6, 2022
Is it just me cause i cant even unpack the rar folder as it gives me an error 1652798835563.png
I tried using rebuild option but dosen't work......

RickAsh

Mar 6, 2022
You need both 001 and 002 in the same place, then only unpack 001 to hopefully get the whole game. It's one zip split into two parts, not two individual zips. Updated game (small bugfixes) above.
Oh ok sorry should've looked more before asking nevertheless i'm redownloading both files because after extracting using the above method 7zip is still showing error in file 1

I'll try once more and if the problem remains i'll share the details of error and thanks for the help

Update its working! Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

just smile.

Feb 27, 2021
Well it didn't revert to the small resolution when I started it up, not that it always did. The update provided by olo1990pl above with everything installed. All the DLC. Online translator, the edited (mostly) translation and decensor...
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload
Limited life mirror - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Thankfully Bousoft didn't update this to IL2CPP like they have with the new games demo. For the split archive, have both parts in the same place, and extract...

does this include the dlc mentioned above? and also do you have full save from version 3.1.3?

because I tried version 3.1.2 and saved the data on the start page, the character turned into a white block

an example of a picture like this

1653399737187.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does this include the dlc mentioned above...
Should have all the things, including all the DLC like the post said. Think the save linked in the opening post is also zipped inside the save folder. Played for a bit with my save and checked the zipped one, didn't get any graphical issues. Try Looking here maybe the graphical glitch has happened before.

Newer save here, and if you want to make absolutely sure yourself the DLC is installed it's here. I think the game will crash though if it tries to load her with DLC items that aren't there.

Reactions: Courier_Young
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes