Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
My game seems broken. I have played like 15 days but for some reason the total count is broken.

When I touch her my character deals like over 15.000 damage/points so she's cumming by any kind of touch lol

The little sister also doesn't want to eat anymore because she says she's full. When she finds money it's like over 10.000 yens ... I guess the internal logic is broken for some reason.

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
The damage is a bugged, but the money is probably right for the bugged damage. Sometimes Japanese Locale will fix it.

There is a that might fix the day counter.
I honestly don't undesrtand what happened. At the beginning the days count and the damage seemed fine but yesterday when I loaded the game the internal logic was broken lol

I have my system already in japanese locale and I tried the patch but I guess my savedata is already broken and can't be fixed unless I start a new one.

View attachment 1792173 Try my saves, one is wile she's still virgo and the other is at day75 with all dress buyed. View attachment 1792174
Thanks.

I will use both of them to normal touch play.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
For who have trouble with the controls in the H scene,
somehow sometimes it loose track of your settings, check in the settings your control and re-select imput keyboard + mouse, since it happen to me too i figured it only way beyond my interest in the game since thought was bugged and didn't want to restart all over again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well it didn't revert to the small resolution when I started it up, not that it always did. The update provided by olo1990pl above with everything installed. All the DLC. Online translator, the edited (mostly) translation and decensor...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Thankfully Bousoft didn't update this to IL2CPP like they have with the new games demo. For the split archive, have both parts in the same place, and extract...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Replaced the dead FileFM links with Anon, make sure to have adblocker for it. ...And removed the Anon link as they don't exist anymore.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes