Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
new game from author is out, and it's freeze like hell...10fps in 2060 gtx
They are only testing right now, as it's their first try at fully 3D. Haven't tried the latest demo but older ones worked ok. It sounds like 1.4.0 is testing larger textures than before though, and the bruising.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the demo free?
You have to be a paid subscriber to get the proper demos, or there's a free more stripped down demo for the non paying followers. Here's the latest paid demo, we may or may not be able to get our hands on any later ones...

3D Touch Game Beta PLUS version 1.4.0 -

Reactions: Sakurash

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i download both of them~ i extract Part 1 also broken~ i download 3 difference web all same...
It's not two compressed files, but a single one split into two. Don't edit the file name or type, if you can't get WinRAR to open the first file (I haven't used it for a very long time) without doing that you might need .

Oh or assemble the game and DLC etc yourself.

Jun 26, 2019
It's not two compressed files, but a single one split into two. Don't edit the file name or type, if you can't get WinRAR to open the first file (I haven't used it for a very long time) without doing that you might need .
so win.rar wont work? i dont have 7zip so i will try it..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and how do i download part 2 because it keeps downloading as .002
That's what it should be, a .001 and .002 file. Check the post that was linked...

Have part one and two in the same location, them just extract the first part (probably with something other than just Windows) and you should get the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes