• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Mystrexing

Sep 10, 2020
Download+Merge+Unpack=VERY HARD?
Ok. .
In the folder BONUS autotranslation files for English, Russian users and unlocking content in the game.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can I play it through joiplay?
Unity is another engine that JoiPlay doesn't support, there would have to be a official mobile version for it to be played. If the engine is in the thread title, or in the thread if it's the other prefix you can check it against the .

Reactions: WillyThePooh

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I managed to open this game in mac but when i played it, it's not translated anyone know how to fix?
The translation comes from and the not the actual game. maybe the Unix version of BepInEx is the one you would need for Mac, but with the game being Windows I'm not sure.

If that does work you might want the txt files from the translation folder of the one from here, as those have the saved and edited MTL for some of the game. And maybe the demosaic from plugins, but no idea if that will work.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
need recommendation for a game that lets you train the girl's any part, and actually has stats

Try the older ones by this creator, i actually kinda like them better. Well, not look wise but still. There's also 'slave matrix' but its a tad closer to a breeding season thing and the training only affects part sensitivity... Well, pussy and ass gape a bit too, but just a little. This game doesn't have much on that front too so guess that's similar

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
How to install this game? When I extract part 1 it says missing data unity 3d error? Part 2 zip says it's not an archive?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why is that necessary? i mean i already see a ton game files packed into one compressed archive or similiar
I split it because Workupload has a 2GB limit, the game with everything installed is just over that. Whoever then updated the opening post left it how it was (mostly) and just made mirrors for the two parts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Audia2753

Hiiro_Arc

Jul 19, 2018
I'm having a problem with absurd loading times every time I continue on my save or go to the next day I wait 15-20 minutes. All it does is say, "not responding". Screenshot 2022-08-02 210948.png

Is there a known fix or is it just my shitty laptop. I've tried a local emulator that doesn't change anything.

Morester

Dec 26, 2021
Why can't I progress? I clicked through 4 dialogue lines and then it stopped working.
I'm in japanese locale.

edit: I fixed the problem, but despite being in jap locale I still need to use locale emulator for it to run properly.

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone have the latest paid version of 3DTouchGame Beta1.7.0
I want to take off her underwear :,c

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes