Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ggob

Apr 15, 2019
Well, i'm not sure, but i find that when you do her a lot of drug, and then make her orgasm many time's in a row, she breaks, but that work in 50x50 of the time, that's why i'm not so sure)
hm... you used 2 times drug for endurance and then lot of aphrodisiac?(because i used that once and i catched a "break" status). How, i don`t know, but when, maybe 12, aphrodisiac has been used we can have that status :/

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I'm now somewhat can't wait the new game...i hope this will be not that with the Purple pink guy and be good

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just wondering how do i extract ?!! CAnt extract at all Some one help!
Have part one and two in the same location, them just extract the first part (probably with something other than just Windows) and you should get the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Is the max stamina only 100 everyday even if you increase the stat? I have 1000 stamina and it just stays 100 everyday.

Edit: Nevermind you can by stuff while talking to your sister at the downtown area that increases the stamina stat back up.

Last edited:

WiiMiiBii

Nov 7, 2021
Wouldn't this technically be a prequel to their Night Road game? The same Character she get's the hairpiece she has in the Night Road Game in this one, and why oh why does Night Road have to be Ecchi and not H...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and why oh why does Night Road have to be Ecchi and not H...
Tapioca-chan started as the separate H part of Night Road called Nightmare, the very early versions had its...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Tapioca-chan DLC on DLSite still seems to think it's actually for Night Road.

jahh17

Jan 29, 2022
every time try to extract part 2 it says cannot open file as archive anyone know what im doing wrong?

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
That new game BouSoft has been working on had its demo version released today, for anyone interested but not following the Ci-en updates. To download it, you need to have an account and follow BouSoft in order to gain access to the game file attached to the
(This demo version doesn't allow for underwear to be removed and as such there's no insertion. Paying followers will get a version with removable underwear and insertion in a day or two.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Venator309 and eleg

Pelayo

Feb 14, 2018
Hello i'm Confuse Idk. I was playing this game yesterday and i have no problems , i have the local emulator everything.
But today i try to run and my mouse or my keybroad don't work in the "H" scene. What's going on i don't install or unistall enything i.. m lost i don't undestand enyone have the same problem.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes