Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

RickAsh

Mar 6, 2022
Is it just me cause i cant even unpack the rar folder as it gives me an error 1652798835563.png
I tried using rebuild option but dosen't work......

RickAsh

Mar 6, 2022
You need both 001 and 002 in the same place, then only unpack 001 to hopefully get the whole game. It's one zip split into two parts, not two individual zips. Updated game (small bugfixes) above.
Oh ok sorry should've looked more before asking nevertheless i'm redownloading both files because after extracting using the above method 7zip is still showing error in file 1

I'll try once more and if the problem remains i'll share the details of error and thanks for the help

Update its working! Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
Well it didn't revert to the small resolution when I started it up, not that it always did. The update provided by olo1990pl above with everything installed. All the DLC. Online translator, the edited (mostly) translation and decensor...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload
Limited life mirror - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Thankfully Bousoft didn't update this to IL2CPP like they have with the new games demo. For the split archive, have both parts in the same place, and extract...

does this include the dlc mentioned above? and also do you have full save from version 3.1.3?

because I tried version 3.1.2 and saved the data on the start page, the character turned into a white block

an example of a picture like this

1653399737187.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does this include the dlc mentioned above...
Should have all the things, including all the DLC like the post said. Think the save linked in the opening post is also zipped inside the save folder. Played for a bit with my save and checked the zipped one, didn't get any graphical issues. Try Looking here maybe the graphical glitch has happened before.

Newer save here, and if you want to make absolutely sure yourself the DLC is installed it's here. I think the game will crash though if it tries to load her with DLC items that aren't there.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
Should have all the things, including all the DLC like the post said. Think the save linked in the opening post is also zipped inside the save folder. Played for a bit with my save and checked the zipped one, didn't get any graphical issues. Try Looking here maybe the graphical glitch has happened before.

Newer save here, and if you want to make absolutely sure yourself the DLC is installed it's here. I think the game will crash though if it tries to load her with DLC items that aren't there.
For the white block problem, it turns out that it can be fixed via the local emulator, but why does ver3.1.3 have fewer accessories than ver.3.1.2 in the opening post?
I'm using the save data in the game that you have provided

sorry if my english is messy, because i use google translate

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but why does ver3.1.3 have fewer accessories than ver.3.1.2 in the opening post?
Accessories that show as a ? in the wardrobe need to be bought from the downtown store. That older save has everything technically unlocked. But some of it is stuck in a queue, as she has to tell you about any new thing in the morning for it to actually being available. And she only does it once a day.

So with the old save, you need buy the accessories and wait for ones not there (and other items) to be available.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to raise the sensitivity of some part of the body...
Get high damage numbers. You'll get lower from repeatedly doing the same thing, so you might want to mix it up. There's syringes that will temporarily increase sensitivity and help get the big numbers.

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
Well it didn't revert to the small resolution when I started it up, not that it always did. The update provided by olo1990pl above with everything installed. All the DLC. Online translator, the edited (mostly) translation and decensor...
Tapioca 3.1.3 with all the things - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload
Limited life mirror - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Thankfully Bousoft didn't update this to IL2CPP like they have with the new games demo. For the split archive, have both parts in the same place, and extract...
so i just download this for include all (DLC,no sensor,translate,etc) and not to download version 3.1.2?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the part two i download it in workupload i cant extract it is the file gone?
You don't extract 002, check the bottom part of the linked post. Looks like the upload has changed the file names on GoFile for some reason, not sure if that will affect extraction or not.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
what else can i do to her?
I have broke her twice(her climax heart gauge broken)
The last thing i unlocked was syringes from Back Alley that decrease and increase her Endurance, the last sextoy was heart rotor that also heal her, already unlocked eyes customization
I have 2 service handjob and blowjob
already bring her to vacation(both beach and hot bath)

Is there something i missed?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes