Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 15, 2018
When i use your save Yoto is all white blocks....
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I have no idea why the save didn't work. I haven't done anything strange to the save file. All I can say is make sure you have v3.1.0 with all DLC & decensor from the link TheBlueKnight provided and have all the files in their proper place.. Also, I didn't have to use locale emulator and I have the game on my D: drive if that makes any difference.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
When i use your save Yoto is all white blocks....
I had a similar issue but my screen was black eventhough I was using local emulator, latest files, etc. Turns out I did not install the Decensor and *Optional if you want DLC* did not extract some of the DLC files into DATA_Dress *Optional if you want DLC*. You have to install everything in the right place and everything should work without a Local Emulator like what HentaiDegenerate said.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you again and the last question, will there be another update in the game or is this the end?
We don't quite the latest version here, we're missing the update that added tape as a sex item. But the dev does seem to have finished with this one and started working...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eleg

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
We don't quite the latest version here, we're missing the update that added tape as a sex item. But the dev does seem to have finished with this one and started working...
btw i just found out that this game got tons of drugs injection,will someone update the genre?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
So i checked on DLsite and last ver. of main game is from July 26 (2days after my previous upload), first DLC is from March 7 and second DLC is from July 17...
I downloaded 3.1.2 and now my PC is compressing it and I will upload it in next 10 min.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to the Ci-en talking in the schools male toilets when sex is a option will get you...
I think you, and her if she's allowed can change her clothes as matching sets now too.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
According to the Ci-en talking in the schools male toilets when sex is a option will get you...
I think you, and her if she's allowed can change her clothes as matching sets now too.
For tape you need to talk with her when you are in Toilet. After sex unlocked I think. Similar to Chains/Restrrains in Classroom and Ward.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes