Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
for the love of...... can some one post a *you need local emulator to play this game* post? its getting tiredsome to hear that over and over.....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a link in the opening post call fix leading to a post about freezing and Locale Emulator. Things like this can be in the installation instructions, with a note right by the downloads to check them and they still won't be looked at.

PorridgeOats

Nov 27, 2019
At day 42 and havent seen hide nor hair of this hotspring resort/island resort mentioned in one of the patch notes, running version 3.1.0, is it borked or should i just wait it out?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
At day 42 and havent seen hide nor hair of this hotspring...
She should tell you about it in the morning, and the bus icon appear downtown. Although it's meant to happen after thirty days she will only tell you about one thing a day, it your getting told about new items and things it could be in the queue.

Reactions: PorridgeOats

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
I remember this game, the sight of the thumbnail make me remember how i felt raped by the girl as soon as she looked at me with her eyes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Scan for the number of what your looking for, then do follow up scans to narrow the address down. So if you have say 1000 cash you do the first scan for 1000. Then spend a bit and do a follow up scan for the new number, and repeat until you only end up with one address. Or a small number of addresses you can change to see which is the one you want.

There are many youtube videos on using it, I found it easier to watch than to read what to do.

funkynuts

Jul 3, 2021
Scan for the number of what your looking for, then do follow up scans to narrow the address down. So if you have say 1000 cash you do the first scan for 1000. Then spend a bit and do a follow up scan for the new number, and repeat until you only end up with one address. Or a small number of addresses you can change to see which is the one you want.

There are many youtube videos on using it, I found it easier to watch than to read what to do.
the uhh cheat engine doesnt work for me and mystrexing doesnt load. is there any other chat mods? like ones not only for money but for items and stats

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and mystrexing doesnt load.
Sure it was the right one for the version of the game. Tried out their 3.1.0 mod with the 3.1.0 game and started with a lot of money, and all the clothes. Whenever the mod isn't working that's usually the issue. There's no other mod.

The parts for 3.1.0 are here, but apparently it's missing the decensor file which was posted on it's own here.

Reactions: funkynuts

funkynuts

Jul 3, 2021
Sure it was the right one for the version of the game. Tried out their 3.1.0 mod with the 3.1.0 game and started with a lot of money, and all the clothes. Whenever the mod isn't working that's usually the issue. There's no other mod.

The parts for 3.1.0 are here, but apparently it's missing the decensor file which was posted on it's own here.
what does the mod do?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes