Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
He posted this today: "今日中に予定していたアプデ(アンダーヘア以外)を全て終わらせる予定だったんですが、今日と明日で出かけることになったので無理になりました。チキショー!"

Which translates to something like this: "I was supposed to finish all the planned appointments (except for pubic hair) by the end of the day, but now I can't because I have to leave/go out today and tomorrow. Tsk tsk!"
Any news ?

polakko

May 28, 2018
Hi.
I downloaded the last version (this means it has the dlc included), what i need to do to start the DLC?
I'm around day 70, and already unlocked (but not bought) all the sex toys in downtown.
Thank and sorry for bad english.
P.S.
Anyone know what strange food do? (i meam the recipes with the red question mark)

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Any news ?
Posted 22 hours ago:
"2日ぶりに帰宅して夜伽道の動作チェックしとります。終わったらアプデしやす。"
"I'm back home after 2 days and I'm checking the operation(if it works) of the night road. I'll do an update when I'm done."
The update should be close.

polakko

May 28, 2018
Little guide:

- If you talk with her in the vacant lot (sunset) you have a chance to find a dirty magazine (unclock BJ, TJ, ecc)
- If you talk with her in the classroom at school, you can find a device to lock her arms.
- If you talk with her in the mountain road, you can find the key of the school nurse, so you can go in the infirmary for H.
- If you talk with her in the infirmary, you can find a device to lock her legs.
- If you talk with her near the arcade, you can boost your dexterity.
- If your dexterity is high enough, you can play the arcade again and unlock the manual penis function.
- If you talk with her near the vending machine, you can buy drinks to refill your stamina.
- If you go to the shrine you can pray one per day and boost manliness, palate sensitivity and dexterity.
- Manliness improve candy store work income and dick power during sex.
- Dexterity improve cafeteria work income and finger skill during sex
- Palate sensitivity improve sushi restaurant work income and tongue skill during sex
- "Unequaled" choice in pray improve stamina, but you earn a little stamina everytime you work.

Hope this can help.
Sorry for bad english.

Last edited:

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
There was an update from the ci-en post from about an hour ago (7/4 9:41 PM JST).

Essentially, version 3.0 is done, the dev just needs to "check it a little more" before it ships out. In a Tweet they made about 3 hours ago, they stated that a "nighttime append is hopeful," so I'm hoping that means we see the update in the next 7-8 hours.

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
There was an update from the ci-en post from about an hour ago (7/4 9:41 PM JST).

Essentially, version 3.0 is done, the dev just needs to "check it a little more" before it ships out. In a Tweet they made about 3 hours ago, they stated that a "nighttime append is hopeful," so I'm hoping that means we see the update in the next 7-8 hours.
that's a good news....well if someone actually upload this update here =)

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
Posted 22 hours ago:
"2日ぶりに帰宅して夜伽道の動作チェックしとります。終わったらアプデしやす。"
"I'm back home after 2 days and I'm checking the operation(if it works) of the night road. I'll do an update when I'm done."
The update should be close.
THNX

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A new holiday resort type area, complete with beach and hot springs. You can get abbs, and she can get a big belly. New lighting and shadow effects.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Update summary from the latest

- Supposedly we're just waiting on DLSite to check and apply the update
- From day 30 onward, for a "large amount" of money you take a trip to a hot spring resort with two new areas (lobby and hot springs themselves)
- There are "MANY" special H items unique to these areas
- Abs for the MC
- Lighting improvements
- No pregnancy content as we previously thought, rather it's inflation where, if you inject enough papico into her various holes, her stomach starts to swell
- Some mention of some "countryside water" area
- No pubic hair tool, dev couldn't finish it in time

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes