Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Credits go to Sabɘ for the updated game, olo1990pl for the first and maniacalb for the second paid DLC. All that, the free DLC and the updated . With a very tiny tweak I made since to a line of translation...

Tapoica-chan 3.0.0 with all the things - Part 1 - - Part 2 -

Have both parts in the same place and extract just the first one, the second should automatically happen. Your save is in the games folder, not safely hidden in appdata so if you have one move it over to the new game.
Ah, thanks. Hope we get the translations for the new dialogue stuff soon too ^^
It's a auto translator so anything new will be machine translated on the fly, as long as it can connect to the internet. Some of it had been edited and tied up by people on ULMF, but that hasn't been updated for quite a while.

Reactions: Sabɘ and famoult

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Credits go to Sabɘ for the updated game, olo1990pl for the first and maniacalb for the second paid DLC. All that, the free DLC and the updated . With a tiny tweak I made since to a line of translation...

Tapoica-chan 3.0.0 with all the things - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload

Have both parts in the same place and extract just the first one, the second should automatically happen. Your save is in the games folder, not safely hidden in appdata so if you have one move it over to the new game.

It's a auto translator so anything new will be machine translated on the fly, as long as it can connect to the internet. Some of it had been edited and tied up by people on ULMF, but that hasn't been updated for quite a while.
Eh? But i had like 10% of the dialogue untranslated even in the old version..?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Eh? But i had like 10% of the dialogue untranslated even in the old version..?
With a internet connection any new Japanese text should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes it can take a second or two. And it can bug out a bit, the sex tool tips seem to do that a lot.
...when i hold the tongue action to zoom, the tounge dissapear
Yep.

Reactions: MarkKZ

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
I asked BouSoft on ci-en about the muscular bodytype for the brother, I just didn't stay enough days in a row

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone have tongue issue in latest update? when i hold the tongue action to zoom, the tounge dissapear
There used to be a shadow to indicate where your cursor was in that stage of zoom and that shadow isn't there anymore. BouSoft is going to keep working on bugs so that might be one of the things.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It might only be temporary, although I might have just replaced the patch I'd already done it on by accident. But just fixed the sex tool tips not translating by opening AutoTranslatorConfig.ini finding the line...

MaxCharactersPerTranslation=500

And changing it to 1000.

Reactions: Sabɘ

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Is there any guide to how long you should stay at the hotel? since after each day something may unlock and if there is a max day to stay, that would be helpful so that once the day is hit, can head back to either the spa resort or to the main game bit.

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Is there any guide to how long you should stay at the hotel? since after each day something may unlock and if there is a max day to stay, that would be helpful so that once the day is hit, can head back to either the spa resort or to the main game bit.
Supposedly everything gets unlocked after 10 days. However, I did not unlock muscular body type for MC. I don't know if it's because you need to go to the hot springs inn (I went to the sea resort) or you just simply need more than 10 days (I stayed 12 and didn't unlock it). We'll see.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
hm, for some reason in ver 3.0 my game start with the black screen when try proceed the game, and it start working in 3-9 time's reload the game....What's that?
oh....something off with my save....omg here 200 day in game....

Last edited:

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
Supposedly everything gets unlocked after 10 days. However, I did not unlock muscular body type for MC. I don't know if it's because you need to go to the hot springs inn (I went to the sea resort) or you just simply need more than 10 days (I stayed 12 and didn't unlock it). We'll see.
Its in spa inn, i think after 6 of 7 day

Reactions: Sabɘ

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
hm, for some reason in ver 3.0 my game start with the black screen when try proceed the game, and it start working in 3-9 time's reload the game....What's that?
Are you using japanese locale or running the .exe file with locale emulator?

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
I played, unlocked it all (i think), but don't get the point to a lot of this new content... And that includes some of the previous update stuff too. I mean more toys with more buffs are nice, the new locations are fun, and the body change option is welcome (although its almost COMICALLY muscular), but these toys also don't really do anything new, the dilation syringe i expected to gape stuff doesn't really do it, nor seemingly even has any effect aside easier penetration after a use or two... Can't get her stomach to bloat up either. Am i missing something? Because aside cosmetics and locations it seems nothing really changed from a year ago... Also, i think i remember you could unlock her fucking you (auto pose) before, now its just buttjob and puss rub..? Almost feels this gives you less freedom than the previous title (before night road) where you could also change hair length, height, breast size, and actually saw some gape after fucking, not to mention the penetrations looked deeper. Hope he's gonna work on it more and actually make some more changes that actually add mechanical depth and kink stuff (maybe abnormal pack) because in the end i was hoping this would finally make it worth buying (because i do like his stuff overall), but it really didn't...

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
I played, unlocked it all (i think), but don't get the point to a lot of this new content... And that includes some of the previous update stuff too. I mean more toys with more buffs are nice, the new locations are fun, and the body change option is welcome (although its almost COMICALLY muscular), but these toys also don't really do anything new, the dilation syringe i expected to gape stuff doesn't really do it, nor seemingly even has any effect aside easier penetration after a use or two... Can't get her stomach to bloat up either. Am i missing something? Because aside cosmetics and locations it seems nothing really changed from a year ago... Also, i think i remember you could unlock her fucking you (auto pose) before, now its just buttjob and puss rub..? Almost feels this gives you less freedom than the previous title (before night road) where you could also change hair length, height, breast size, and actually saw some gape after fucking, not to mention the penetrations looked deeper. Hope he's gonna work on it more and actually make some more changes that actually add mechanical depth and kink stuff (maybe abnormal pack) because in the end i was hoping this would finally make it worth buying (because i do like his stuff overall), but it really didn't...
I also expected a bit more of the toys and everything, but I'm not disappointed. I still think it's a great game.
You can actually comment that in his ci-en.dlsite comment section, he normally responds and is open to suggestions.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes