Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

polakko

May 28, 2018
Not big differences from the previous versions (except for the new locations).
Toys are the same, clothes, hair and eyes too.
How can i change brother body type?

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
which file i need to copy for auto translate? i have copy all the game and re-place it with a new one, nothing happened
edit : nevermind, i solve it

Last edited:

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Not big differences from the previous versions (except for the new locations).
Toys are the same, clothes, hair and eyes too.
How can i change brother body type?
There are sponges and different types of water for washing, but that's not a lot new I know.
You can change the brother's body type by staying at the hot springs for 5 whole days in a row (wake up at the hot springs on day six to get the updated option).

Reactions: polakko

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
I also expected a bit more of the toys and everything, but I'm not disappointed. I still think it's a great game.
You can actually comment that in his ci-en.dlsite comment section, he normally responds and is open to suggestions.

Doubt he will listen from what the updates where like so far... Think he'll get more freedom if and when he moves on to 3d like he says he intends to, 2d was always his weak suit as far as i understand and see, despite the final products being pretty likable despite that, at least for me. Well that and the kinks they include. Anyhow, lost all interest in this project again, might prove me wrong with the next updates but i won't hold my breath.

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Doubt he will listen from what the updates where like so far... Think he'll get more freedom if and when he moves on to 3d like he says he intends to, 2d was always his weak suit as far as i understand and see, despite the final products being pretty likable despite that, at least for me. Well that and the kinks they include. Anyhow, lost all interest in this project again, might prove me wrong with the next updates but i won't hold my breath.
Yeah, today he confirmed that pubic hair will be his next and last update for the game. Hopefully, his next game will merge all of his last works content and more.

Reactions: MarkKZ

death232

Mar 1, 2018
how tf do i actually play this game? I click on touch her and then her hearts stop at 38% and then im just fucked and i do nothing for the rest of day? Also my yen is basically 0, how do i work? like breh lol

Aight i just unlocked jobs at least so i wont be broke lmao

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
how tf do i actually play this game? I click on touch her and then her hearts stop at 38% and then im just fucked and i do nothing for the rest of day? Also my yen is basically 0, how do i work? like breh lol

Just seduce her every day and feed her, and you can make her obedient

death232

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah i figured it out, basically gotta repeat the first H option twice and then move onto her panties, repeat twice, job unlocks around day 7 so thats where i get yen and keep doing it unti l ireach 100% on her heart meter. Heart meter only raises 10% from the last time you do it, allowing you to touch her more

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020

you'll be rich af when you make her cum more than 10-30 times

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, after fooling around, a few days I finally got the sister to agree to let her touch and show me her panties, but when I try to do something, it won't let me do anything it's like the mouse doesn't respond, I try to lift my skirt and she won't let me try to touch her breasts but nothing

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes