Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i use 16 of the strongest lube in the shop caress...
Other than maybe for lubrication I'm not sure caressing will do it, literally work it in by pushing and waggling. Start with the fingers. I'd forgotten all about then but there are (if they're unlocked) the dilation syringes.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
For 3.0.0 unpack and replace original file YOTOGIMICHI_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
Start new game.
Thank You for the updated file - Max money makes progress much quicker so using your v2 file on v2 of the game I could start a new game, just run the first day and then use that save file on version 3 with max money, seemed to work ok Updated assembly takes care of that now

My updated version of firefox now opens 7z files automatically so it opens a new tab with the code unpacked which is a PITA Need to work out how to stop that at some point but using the right click- 'save link as' option downloads the zip file correctly

Cheers

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Loading a save and getting a black screen usually means outdated DLC or game. The save is trying to load in something that isn't available. Or locale issues sometimes. The latest everything is collected here.

Reactions: death232

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
I think I have dont pretty much everything, but I read she can get a big belly, aka what I translate to pregnant. Is this is a thing in this game or am I wasting my time looking for it?

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
After 3.0.0, the developer released 3.0.1 to fix various bugs. The latest version is 3.1.0 which adds pubic hair, and for that version also need a new update dlc version.

1627102349961.png

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
After 3.0.0, the developer released 3.0.1 to fix various bugs. The latest version is 3.1.0 which adds pubic hair, and for that version also need a new update dlc version.

View attachment 1316000
Yeah, I have the main game. Problem is: I don't own the DLCs.
Unless someone who does shows up, we won't get the last content update.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
This is all items i discovered until now. I still don't understand what the hair dryer does. Has anyone discovered something else?

Untitled.png

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes