Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

hirantahinema

Oct 21, 2019
What i must do with bug on begin of day? I can't start the game even with savefile. In right low side of screen click icon and when i click she just sayin "Onee chan" again and again

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
So, I simply started a new game and when she kept saying that it is not the right time yet (after unlocking kissing/tongue), I quit the game for the first time... after launching it again and pressing Continue, my number of days jumped to 210 (was ~28) but otherwise I think the other stats were saved. She however told me when waking up that (utterly expensive) hair dyes are available (she did not before, I quit the game after the failed confession).

I'd like to ask if anymore has been broken and if that may be because of the included save.

Edit: Help! My Little Sister is 10 times as sensitive!
I had the same problem. The only way to fix this is to go to your system settings and then click on region. Now change the format to japan. You can start the game now and saving and the progression to the next days will work properly. So make sure to always change the format to japan whenever you start the game. You can always change it back.

Btw you guys should use my translation if you don´t want the MTL. I posted it on ulmf but i´ll attach it to this post. Maybe it could be included in the first post?

Reactions: SakuraKoi

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I had the same problem. The only way to fix this is to go to your system settings and then click on region. Now change the format to japan. You can start the game now and saving and the progression to the next days will work properly. So make sure to always change the format to japan whenever you start the game. You can always change it back.
I see, the format in which the game is saved jumbles those values up (i.e 1 is saved/loaded as 10). Now I think Locale Emulator would be for once of use since having to avoid region-locks are rare these days... but I might as well learn a but Japanese, it ain't like windows is now completely translated into JP, just the dates of the week became elemental (Gold is my fav)~

Btw you guys should use my translation if you don´t want the MTL. I posted it on ulmf but i´ll attach it to this post. Maybe it could be included in the first post?
To be frank, the MTL ain't bad (for some reason) but I might as well try yours.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, is there a sure fire way to get lots of money quickly? Trying to find a viable method but it always seems to be long, especially since the bras, panties, hair and eye accessories are ridiculously expensive

Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys, is there a sure fire way to get lots of money quickly? Trying to find a viable method but it always seems to be long, especially since the bras, panties, hair and eye accessories are ridiculously expensive
Buy the green bottles from the candy shop, the recovery 100 ones.
Chain combo as many orgasms on her as you can, and when she runs out of stamina quickly switch to the bottles and squirt them over her chest, it usually restores about 25% stamina per squirt.
Continue the chain until you run out of bottles.
Also mashing the D key and left mouse lets you click really fast.
Using this I've chained up to 100 orgasms by setting it to fuck her fast and teasing her nipples.
The next day when she comes to you saying she found money, the amount is determined by how much pleasure she got the previous day. I got close to 200k from the 100 streak.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Two new DLC should be included, and the zipped save if anyone wants it. No idea what the fashion conversation is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yotogimichi version 1.10.3 with all the things -

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes