Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Downloaded it and had a look. The opening post was updated on December the 16th with the latest (and possibly last) 3.1.2 version of the game, but that was it. No DLC from the looks of it, and not even BepInEx. So here...

Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload

Have both parts in the same place, extract just part 001 with something like 7Zip and the second should follow.

If you already have 3.1.2 then again the three up to date DLC are linked to here, in the post olo1990pl originally shared the updated game in. And the newest patch for the translation etc here.

Edit - Fixed the opening posts edit date, the 16th not 6th.
so this 2 links had the 3 dlcs too? also do i need to download the new patch of translation on the 4th link?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so this 2 links had the 3 dlcs too? also do i need to download the new patch of translation on the 4th link?
There is the game with everything (all the things) installed linked in that post, you can just download that. Otherwise you want the three DLC from olo1990pl, and the patch I made with the translation etc.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
now where is that link?
If you mean the game with everything already installed then it's this one from that quoted post...

Yotogimichi 3.1.2 with all the things installed - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload

And again as I had to split it to use Workupload the extraction instruction. Have both parts in the same place, extract just part 001 with something like 7Zip and the second should follow. Otherwise you need which link.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
If you mean the game with everything already installed then it's this one from that quoted post...

And again as I had to split it to use Workupload the extraction instruction. Have both parts in the same place, extract just part 001 with something like 7Zip and the second should follow. Otherwise you need which link.
thank you this is just what i need all in pack just what i need said it twice buy oh well

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019

Hi, any chance you could have any alternate links for the download? Cause I can't download using Workupload (download just stops after a few seconds)

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
The latest version (at the time) was linked with the updated game. If the game now in the opening post uses just those it won't have the mostly saved and edited translation, so (the translator) will need to be allowed to connect to the internet.

Here's a updated version of the patches I made before from my copy of the game. The translator with the mostly saved and partially edited translation, decensor but no free DLC...

Tapioca patch - Workupload

If the game folder name is as long as the compressed files name in the opening post I'd shorten it.
You're such a hero in my life.

Vladimary

Sep 15, 2020

What do you exactly mean with the second should follow? Is there a visual indicator to see if it worked because right now i have both files in the same place and when i extract the first i dont know if everthing is correct. Also the second file is not an archive and i cant open it alone dont know if it should be that way and im just stupid.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a visual indicator to see if it worked because right now i have both files in the same place and when i extract the first i dont know if everthing is correct. Also the second file is not an archive...
They're not two separate archive, but one split into parts. In this particular case the data.unity3d file is split, extracting just 001 on it's own with 7Zip will give you a error message about that file and extraction will fail. Bandizip will give a warning when opening it that the achive is damaged or split.

Vladimary

Sep 15, 2020
They're not two separate archive, but one split into parts. In this particular case the data.unity3d file is split, extracting just 001 on it's own with 7Zip will give you a error message about that file and extraction will fail. Bandizip will give a warning when opening it that the achive is damaged or split.
Ah okay good to know thank you

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018

btw after i download this 2 links what to do next? after i unzip them?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes