Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I posted new download links in last post. Also Reported it that there is new update for first post Edit.
This time I uploaded Clean version and separate links for DLC and translation/decensor - last time some people said game is not working from AiO link.
If there is new updated version I will upload here (maybe old saves will be working).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's the mod pack with the edited translation back here, otherwise it'll be the basic messy auto translation. Don't think the free DLC has been updated since?

Outdated DLC could stop the save from working though.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
There's the mod pack with the edited translation back here, otherwise it'll be the basic messy auto translation. Don't think the free DLC has been updated since?

Outdated DLC could stop the save from working though.
In my link is the same Free DLC - downloaded from Circle site. After buying 2.0.2 I applied it in AiO and used it im my gameplay.

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
whats LocalEmulator ?
It's a software that emulates your current location, like, if you live in USA, then your current location would be the same, but to play some H-games, you must change it to Japan, so if you don't use Windows 10, then you MUST use a LocalEmulator to do so, because in Windows 7 and 8 is a pain in the ass to change it, that's why the software. Did I made it more complicated, if so, tell me because I'm not good explaining things oof

Reactions: Batmanbatmann

banzai123

Aug 9, 2020
Yep i dont know if i fcked up or did something weird but i cant get english, played by emulator, tried downloading and reinstaling twice even tried using those auto translator patches you posted but nope nothing, any help if you could know what is wrong ?

Edit:
Is it possible it cant gain acess to internet somehow so autotranslator doesnt work ?

Last edited:

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
google translated changelog

Added an item that can put Tapioca to sleep during H.
After the 52nd day, it will be sold at candy stores and back alley houses.

The specifications of the item to sleep are like this.
・ It is possible to sleep during H.
・ I feel tired while sleeping.
・ When you touch it or give it some kind of stimulus, it starts to awaken and wakes up.
・ If you do not touch or stimulate when you are not completely awake, you will fall asleep again.
・ Be careful as you will wake up immediately if you do not put it to sleep completely. Use the item until you fall asleep completely ← Attention.

Please note that I applied for it, but it seems that the replacement has not been completed yet. The version will be 2.1.0.

I will continue to do my best for Apde and DLC!

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
most confusing game ive ever played. even using the full save could only do handjob in h scene and no idea how to unlock anything else.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
most confusing game ive ever played. even using the full save could only do handjob in h scene and no idea how to unlock anything else.
it's hella grindy, yeah. Quick tip, go the Vacant lot, top right location on minimap, and press the conversation icon on the bottom right, and read the magazine with her whenever it shows up. As you progress, doing so will teach her new sex positions and shit. You can also find a key to the school somewhere on the map(I think that place was in a bush or something, cant remember) by using the convo icon as well. the school has some restraint items for her legs and arms.

Last edited:

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
how do you actually have sex? if i hold to insert he only keeps it outside and pokes where i tell him to insert
just keep practicing, it'll get easier after a few days. I'll probably upload my 90 something days save later if the save given here doesn't have those things, anyone wants it, has most things i could find unlocked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you actually have sex? if i hold to insert he only keeps it outside and pokes where i tell him to insert
Cum while you are trying and it will go in then just keep fucking her.
Thats how it works for me anyway, don't know why I have to cum before I can enter her.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Cum while you are trying and it will go in then just keep fucking her.
Thats how it works for me anyway, don't know why I have to cum before I can enter her.
that should only work after she actually consents to having sex, sounds like that person hasn't reached that point yet. as for you, pretty much any lubricant will have the same effect, until her stats are reached high enough. Then you will be able to penetrate her in one attempt without any foreplay. XD

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
The strapless tops and tank tops are a nice touch, big improvement over the school girl top. A strapless bra would have added some variety though.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know how to take it out once you are in auto mode? The only thing I can do so far is go to hj mode and then go back the position. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes