Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game has been updated on DLSite, hopefully it gets posted soon here like the last few updates were...

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys, I wasn't patient enough so I ended up buying the game myself, lol. Here it is:

It's the main game without MTL and DLCs. However, you can overwrite your previous game folder with the base game and everything else (including saves) will remain the same.
The creator said the next mini update is coming up soon, so I'll probably be uploding it when it releases.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Hi guys, I wasn't patient enough so I ended up buying the game myself, lol. Here it is:

Yotogimichi 3.0.0

It's the main game without MTL and DLCs. However, you can overwrite your previous game folder with the base game and everything else (including saves) will remain the same.
The creator said the next mini update is coming up soon, so I'll probably be uploding it when it releases.

Have a nice day.
thanks mate

Reactions: Sabɘ
Mar 17, 2019

Yotogimichi 3.0.0

Have a nice day.
thank you (y)

Reactions: Sabɘ

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
I've played the new version for a while and I'm unsure how to get abs for the player character. Tried maxing out the stats and staying at the resorts for some nights in a row past unlocking the shops there, maybe I need even more time spent. If someone figures it out I'm eager to hear it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone update this with the translator thingy added? Pretty please~
The free DLC, the translation/decensor patch and first paid DLC are here. The second paid DLC here. Or as Sabɘ said if you have one you can just overwrite your old copy with the new game.

Reactions: MarkKZ
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes